An ultra-precision machine manufacturer is looking for experienced Grinding Technicians in Keene, NH. These are direct hire openings!
Hours of the Grinding Technician:
Pay Rate of the Grinding Technician:
Responsibilities of the Grinding Technician:
- Set-up, program, and operate various CNC Milling and Grinding Machines, to produce high precision components to exacting specifications.
- Regularly interface with product engineering/drafting and manufacturing engineering.
- Perform special projects with minimum direction using prints, verbal instructions or hand sketches.
- Assist and/or instruct other machinists.
- Complete necessary paperwork as required to record time, volume of work, etc.
- Properly maintain equipment to ensure efficient operation.
- Stand for extended periods of time, reach with both hands and bend as necessary. Frequent lifting up to 40 lbs on a regular basis.
- Ability to machine and grind a variety materials.
- Read and work with prints and detail specifications, inspection reports, and sketches, in order to machine finished components.
Requirements of the Grinding Technician:
- High School diploma and advanced technical training or equivalent, plus at least 3-5 years of experience in similar production environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate a high degree of machining skills sufficient enough to perform the job with minimal instruction.
- Knowledge of “G” and “M” codes
- Experience in determining feed rates and operating speeds for various materials
- Experience with tooling and fixturing
- Ability to use a broad range of measuring instruments, gauges and electronic indicators.
- Experienced with using computers in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to operate hand tools as required.
- Operate handling equipment; i.e. fork lifts, cranes, etc.
Grinding Technicians apply today!