Leading electronic component manufacturing company in Nashua, NH is looking to hire a Document Control Specialist. Put your Microsoft skills to work in this temp to hire position!
Hours of the Document Control Specialist:
7am-3:30 or 7:30-4pm
Pay Rate of the Document Control Specialist:
Responsibilities of the Document Control Specialist:
- Assist Production Planning with schedule updates and capacity planning.
- Provide Account Management support by providing status reports to select customers.
- Assist in continuous improvement opportunities in Document Control.
- Create visual aids and work instructions using Circuit Cam and Checkpoint photographs and graphics software.
- Provide technical support to Document Control and key manufacturing process.
- Create work orders in MRP or Access database to meet production schedule needs.
- Build Bill of Materials (BOM) and create part numbers for all customers in MRP.
- Conduct BOM comparison and verify rev changes, part numbers, etc.
- Create Product Status Record, Document Master, and Labor Routers in MRP for new products.
- Other duties assigned.
Requirements of the Document Control Specialist:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Professional
- Experience with MRP System required.
- 3 – 5 years Circuit Cam and Checkpoint knowledge/experience is preferred.
- Excellent technical writing skills and high attention to detail.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Electronic Manufacturing preferred