World-leading provider of integrated electronic manufacturing services is searching for a Materials Handler in Nashua, NH for 1st shift. This is a temp to hire opportunity!
Shift of the Materials Handler:
Monday – Friday 6am-2:30pm
Pay Rate of the Materials Handler:
Responsibilities of the Materials Handler:
- Fills Material requests and production work orders from all areas of production in a prompt manner.
- Monitors appropriate reports to ensure Priority material is delivered to the correct location in a timely manner.
- Restocks shelves with incoming material from various sources and locates the material in the computerized system.
- Ensures the correct balances are maintained by the performance of Cycle Counts and completes a thorough investigation of any discrepancies found while Cycle Counting.
- Completes Reconciliation of returned kits from the production floor, including fully researching and documenting all discrepancies found.
- Researches and identifies Material related issues using all available inquiries within the computerized system.
Requirements of the Materials Handler:
- 0-3+ years of materials/warehouse experience
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively with suppliers or customers
- Understanding of and ability to use continuous improvement tools
- Participate in a continuous improvement activity
Materials Handlers apply today!
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.