Quality Control Technician – 1st Shift
A medical devices company is looking to hire a Quality Control Technician in Bedford, MA. This is a full-time temporary position with potential to convert to full-time employee.
Pay Rate of the Quality Control Technician:
Responsibilities of the Quality Control Technician:
- Quality Control parts inspections
- Working with the research and development department when need arises
- Maintaining a clean and organized work areas
- Respecting and enforcing the principles of full traceability of products and components
Requirements of the Quality Control Technician:
- Motivated individual looking to grow professionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent knowledge of theoretical and practical fundamentals.
- Technical associate’s degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with calipers, comparators and micrometers
- Experience with OGP Smartscope vision measurement systems a plus
- Highly organized, detailed oriented, self-starter
- Medical device and clean room experience a plus
- Experience in lab and manufacturing environments
- Strong communication skills
- Microsoft Excel a plus
Quality Control Technicians apply today!