Leading medical devices manufacturer in Duluth, GA has an immediate opening for a Supply Chain Coordinator. This is a temp to hire opportunity in a growing industry!
Shift of the Supply Chain Coordinator:
Responsibilities of the Supply Chain Coordinator:
- Orders raw materials, supplies, and distribution items to suppliers based on production volume, and customer forecasts.
- Ensures appropriate production rate to reduce delivery delays. Communicates with the sales and production to facilitate good customer relationships.
- Ensures adequate and optimum stock level of the distribution item
- Communicates with vendors, and distributors effectively to ensure on time delivery of the products.
- Prepares purchase order for domestica raw materials and monitors the delivery.
- Prepares purchase orders, shipping and import documents for import materials.
- Does the incoming inspection of all materials – check and verify PO QTY, production conditions etc.
- Identifies any bottlenecks or delays in production; ensures necessary materials, and other resources are available to relieve production bottlenecks and delay.
- Uses production planning and scheduling to prepare the materials.
- Manages the supply chain of the raw materials, and other related products.
- Coordinates products pick-up schedule with forwarding company.
- Inventory control of product, raw materials, and distribution items
- Schedules maintenance and repair of machines used in production and QC process to avoid downtime or delays.
- Assist on ISO and IATF activities
- The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
Qualifications of the Supply Chain Coordinator:
- 4-years bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of manufacturing and planning is necessary.
- Computer: Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Excellent active listener, open to direction and have a collaborative work style.
- Good interpersonal skills with other employees
- Proficient in coordination.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at a time.