An energy solutions company in Suwanee, GA has an immediate opening for an Electrical Test Technician. Put your manufacturing experience to work in a temp to hire basis.
Pay Rate of the Electrical Test Technician:
$22 – $25/hr
Responsibilities of the Electrical Test Technician:
- Lays out, builds, tests, troubleshoots, repairs and modifies developmental and production electronic components, parts, equipment, and systems.
- Assembles and sets up standard test apparatus or devises test equipment and circuitry to conduct functional, operational, environmental routine, type, or compliance testing.
- Perform low to high voltage test to evaluate performance and reliability of prototype or production model.
- Troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
- Analyses and interprets test data.
- Adjusts, calibrates, aligns, and modifies circuitry and components and records effects on unit performance.
- Document each test campaign with CE+T standard test reporting.
- Provide detailed feedback on production and product development about layout, assembly procedures, design, manuals to improve the quality of our products.
- Provide ad hoc technical support to the technical service line.
Qualifications of the Electrical Test Technician:
- Technical College Degree.
- 5+ years in electronics manufacturing environment, with 2+ years in power systems for telecom /power industry / industrial market
- In-depth knowledge of the AC-DC, DC-AC power supply market for Telecom/Utility and Industrial market.
- Experience in working with energized equipment with High AC/DC Voltage 240-480 Volts.
- Fluent in English language composition and excellent oral and written skills
- Ability to understand power supply technology specifically, rectifiers, inverters and battery chargers.
- Possesses excellent analytical skills with respect to; system troubleshooting, multi –tasking.
- Computer-literate in the use of databases, spreadsheets.
- Experience Programming LabView and knowledge of a CAD software is considered added value to this position.
- Experience working with and analyzing results from instrumentation is required.
Electrical Test Technicians apply today!