Leading electronic manufacturer in Nashua, NA is looking to hire a Final Inspector. This is a temp to hire position for someone with previous SMT experience.
Pay Rate of the Final Inspector:
Responsibilities of the Final Inspector:
- Performs product inspections utilizing magnified visual aids, CircuitCam and other work instruction documents to ensure product conformance to internal and customer technical data package requirements.
- Responsible for both First Article, and Final Inspection of assigned Final Assembly products and all other assemblies meet IPC-A-610 standards and company specifications.
- Must be able to identify and communicate defects to the appropriate departments in real time, after adjustments are made, and inspect the quality to verify the corrections are effective.
- Support the SMT Inspection department as required.
- Perform additional tasks outlined by Management to help company promote an environment focused on continuous improvement and teamwork.
Requirements of the Final Inspector:
- Extensive knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures associated with circuit board assembly, surface mount components and equipment.
- Must have the knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures associated with inspection of circuit board & SMT, TH and Mechanical Assembly.
- Ability to perform process control through a systematic analysis of defects during production with real time inspection.
- IPC-A-610 Required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 3+ years of experience in SMT Inspector and/or Final Inspection preferred
- Must be able to read and write English (documentation and work instructions).
Final Inspectors apply today!