A leading company is looking for Electrical Engineers who are excited to design and build cutting-edge optical and electro-optical products for the Medical, Industrial, and Defense industries. This is a direct-hire opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer:
- Researching new technologies, contributing to product definition and architecture, detailed design reviews, performance analysis, system trade-off analysis, requirements definition and flow down, and test and evaluation of performance parameters at both the component and system level.
Requirements of the Electrical Engineer:
- Minimum of 3 years direct experience in the design and manufacture of imaging electro-optical assemblies in a production environment
- Design experience for medical or military or other similar harsh environments
- Direct experience with a broad range of electrical and electronic systems and subsystems including:
- Motion control electronics for precision positioning
- Image sensors and cameras e.g. CMOS, CCDs, etc.
- Embedded microcontrollers, microprocessors, DC power supplies
- Analog to > 10MHz and digital video signals to >400MHz rates
- EMI/EMC design