Leading supplier of electrical and metal manufacturing products and services is looking to hire an Assembler. They're looking for someone with great ability to work with hands in Hamel, MN.
Shift of the Assembler:
3:30pm to 2:00am Monday-Thursday
Pay Rate of the Assembler:
$19-22/hour + $1.50 differential depending on experience
Responsibilities of the Assembler:
- Perform moderately complicated assembly functions building off of build sheets, as assigned, to build Tolomatic products in a manner which consistently meets customer specifications, quality requirements and production standards.
Qualifications of the Assembler:
- High School Diploma or GED. Two-year degree in a related technical field is a plus.
- 0 to 2+ years of experience building custom and semi-custom mechanical assemblies built to customer specifications.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and understanding of mechanical principles, with the ability to apply skills and knowledge in building quality products.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently follow documented processes both in paper form and/or on a computer possessing the ability to use a keyboard, mouse and/or scanner.
- Understanding of bill of operations and bill of materials is a plus.
- Able to demonstrate the proper use of various hand tools.
Assemblers apply today!