Global provider of manufacturing services is looking to hire a Production Inspector in Nashua, NH. Use your manufacturing experience in this temp to hire role!
Shift of the Production Inspector:
Monday – Thursday 4:00 pm – 2:00 am
Pay Rate of the Production Inspector:
$21/hr + 10% Shift Differential
Responsibilities of the Production Inspector:
- Works from detailed Process Sheets, Visual Aid Packages, Engineering Change Orders, Production Change Notices, Critical Item.
- Inspects for proper positioning of components, soldering, markings and other various quality requirements related to various manufacturing technologies, which may include touch-up or defects found in the inspection process.
- Obtains the appropriate paperwork and necessary drawings for each job assignment and verifies the paperwork as the correct effective date.
- Verifies placement, polarity and labels on circuit boards.
- Uses Defect Code List to identify defects and route boards to rework/repair facilities.
- Performs minimal rework/repair duties as necessary.
- Performs minimal hand solder operations on printed circuit board assemblies.
- Enters board and/or systems quantities into the Baan ERP system.
- Inputs data into PFS.
- Other duties assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience of basic electronics manufacturing
- May perform one or more of the following: PIR, WPI, FPI, AOI
- 2+ years of advanced electronics inspection (i.e. AOI)
- Ability to work with and train diverse groups
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service and client focus
- Working knowledge of productivity tools, including Microsoft Office products and WebEx conferencing software
- Ability to support a 24/7 global business operation as required