Leading company is looking for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to join their team at a safety lighting components environment. If you've got the skills and want a direct hire position in Madison, IN, this position is for you!
Pay Rate of the Senior Manufacturing Engineer:
Responsibilities of the Senior Manufacturing Engineer:
- Develop concepts and cost estimates for new equipment, processes, and workstations for proposed new products.
- As a member of multiple new product introduction teams, develop Manufacturing Plan, Floor Layout, Process Flow, PFMEA, and Gage Plan for new processes and workcells. Use Creo CAD package to design new equipment, workstations, and fixtures for new and existing product.
- Provide fixture/workstation component and assembly drawings and operation sequence order to internal and external resources and oversee the construction and programming of new workstations and workcells.
- Develop setup instructions, operator work instructions, machine manuals, critical spare parts list, Master Samples for verification of Poka Yokes, and Preventive Maintenance tasks for new workcells.
- Responsible for developing and controlling manufacturing processes and troubleshooting and technical support. Responsible for leading analysis of root cause/corrective action for Quality Concerns related to manufacturing equipment and processes.
- Responsible for supporting Engineering Change Requests.
- Support or lead cost reduction efforts including I.D.E.A.S. program, DMS, and Lean Kaizen activities.
- Assist in maintaining and updating routings, labor standards, work instructions, and work cell layouts.
- Other duties assigned.
Requirements of the Senior Manufacturing Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or related field.
- 5+ years of industry experience preferred.
Senior Manufacturing Engineers apply today!