Get ready to show your sheetmetal and wire harness skills into a temporary gig with a leading aerospace industry in Charleston, SC. They're on the hunt for an Electro-Mechanical Technician.
Responsibilities of the Electro-Mechanical Tech:
- Perform a wide variety of complicated metal and composite material modification and installation operations which include all of the following: filing, drilling, countersinking, fitting, shimming, aligning, adjusting, clamping, bolting, reaming, sealing, riveting and bucking to repair and modify primary sections of vehicle structures.
- Ability to perform on site fabrication of parts using various power assisted machines.
- Ability to set up and use all pneumatic squeeze and standard rivet guns, shavers and drill motors.
- Use all mechanic’s hand tools and measuring instruments such as: calipers, scales, micrometers.
- Must be familiar with drill taps and various drill sizes.
- Daily attendance is an essential part of this position.
Requirements of the Electro-Mechanical Technician:
- Sheetmetal and Wire harness experience
Electro-Mechanical Technicians apply today!