Leading electronic manufacturers in Nashua NH are looking to hire a SMT Inspector on 1st shift. This is a temp to hire position for someone with PCBs experience.
Shift of the SMT Inspector:
Shift of the SMT Operator:
Responsibilities of the SMT Inspector:
- Obtains the appropriate paperwork and necessary drawings for each job assignment and verifies the paperwork has the correct effective date and revision level.
- Works from detailed Process Sheets, Visual Aid Packages, Engineering Change Orders, Production Change Notices, Critical Item List and other relevant written instructions.
- Inspects for proper positioning of components, soldering, markings and other various quality requirements related to various manufacturing technologies which may include touch-up or defects found in the inspection process.
- Verifies placement, polarity and labels on circuit boards.
- Checks configuration on all assemblies.
- Utilizes a majority of the inspection tools available on the production floor.
- Uses Defect Code List to identify defects.
- Completes necessary routing tasks per procedure.
- Inputs data into Quality Data Management System.
- Participates in providing timely feedback to other operations, management and support engineering as appropriate.
- Follows and maintains accurate process documentation and recommends improvements.
- Mentors co-workers in the inspection area and equipment.
- Performs job responsibilities with little to no supervision.
- The individual must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to provide OJT to inspectors in all phases of manufacturing.
- Must be proficient in the use of a computer.
- High School Diploma or GED; ability to read, write, perform basic math; 3-5 years advanced electronics inspection.
- 3-5 years experience inspecting Printed Circuit Boards.
- IPC-610 certified.
- Inspection course or assessment.
- Component Identification.