Leading automotive company is currently hiring a Senior Design Engineer. This is a direct hire position to join a team in East Newnan, GA.
Responsibilities of the Senior Design Engineer:
- Manage electrical component development.
- Manage entire electrical system design, DRBFM and V-model.
- Complete electrical components and system design.
- Create 3D models and fully detailed 2D drawings in support of assigned PJ subassemblies and installations.
- Prepare engineering release documentation that defines part number, effectivity and usage.
- Participate as working-level member of individual PJ cross functional team to ensure a quality product is developed on schedule within prescribed cost.
- Analysis of causes of market claim parts and determination of countermeasure specification.
- Collaborate with both of domestic and oversea suppliers.
- Communication with Headquarter in Japan.
Requirements of the Senior Design Engineer:
- Electrical components and system design and a degree in engineering
- Electronic circuit design and verification of embedded equipment and system.
- Embedded software design, verification and PID control logic design.
- Overall vehicle control system development.
- Wire harness and small electrical components (Head light, Switch, Meter etc.) design experience.