Leading automotive company is looking to hire a Senior Testing Engineer to join their growing team. This is a direct hire position located in East Newnan, GA.
Responsibilities of the Senior Testing Engineer:
- Build prototype parts, components, system and vehicle for evaluation.
- Complete parts, components, system or vehicle evaluation by utilizing existing testing protocols, and provide and validate results on-schedule.
- Test problem list entry and evaluation for proposed countermeasures.
- Prepare engineering release documentation that validates parts function and durability etc.
- Participate as working-level member of individual and cross functional team to ensure a quality product is developed on schedule within prescribed cost.
- Provide deliverables on-schedule as directed by management or other engineers.
- Analysis of causes of market claim parts and determination of countermeasure specification.
- Collaborate with both of domestic and oversea suppliers.
- Communication with Headquarter in Japan.
Qualifications of the Senior Testing Engineer:
- Degree in engineering, mechanical engineering, or relevant field.
- 5+ years experience with a vehicle evaluation, or relevant evaluation.
- Ability to test drive various vehicles at a high level and evaluate performance to provide direction for meeting vehicle criteria.
- Understanding and usage of equipment for strain measurement and analysis, vehicle handling and performance equipment.