Use your experience in electrical engineering and design to join a consulting company in Norcross, GA. They are looking for an Electrical Engineer on a temp to hire basis.
Pay Rate of the Electrical Engineer:
$35 – $50/hr
Responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer:
- Specification of 15 KV, 4160 V, 480 V electrical gear, including substations, MCC's, and VFD's
- Lighting and grounding design
- Electrical equipment layouts
- Development of single line and motor elementary diagram
- Development of process control loop sheet drawings
- Electrical cable schedules and cable tray routing
- Electrical cost estimating
- Design proposal development
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering or 6+ years' experience with advanced knowledge in electrical engineering and design
- Electrical design including single lines, panel schedules, lighting, conduit layouts, schematics, cable tray plans, and wiring diagrams
- AutoCAD or AutoCAD Electrical experience
- Short Circuit and Arc Flash analysis experience is desirable.