Production Operators – 1st Shift – Multiple Openings!
Join a growing team dedicated to engineering devices in Attleboro, MA as a temp to hire Production Operators. Start today as a temporary position, show your skills and become a direct hire!
Hours: Monday-Friday: 7am – 3:30pm
Responsibilities of the Production Operator:
- Perform assembly and subassembly according to blueprints and work orders
- Completes paperwork and document within an ERP system
- Use a variety of hand tools and measuring tools
- Perform testing and quality inspection
Requirements of the Production Operator:
- High school diploma or GED
- Prior experience working in the manufacturing industry
- Computer literate
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs