World-leading provider of integrated electronic manufacturing services is looking to hire a Production Inspector to join their team in Nashua, NH. This is a temp to hire position.
Responsibilities of the Production Inspector:
- Performs routine visual, mechanical and electrical inspection of printed circuit boards, systems and sub-assemblies at several points in the operation for quality in compliance with required standards.
Qualifications of the Production Inspector:
- High School Diploma or GED;
- 2+ years of advanced PCBA inspection
- IPC Cleanroom 610 Class 2 preferred
- Computer skills
- Accepting of opportunities to train on new equipment and to cross-train into other site operations, as needed
- Participate in a continuous improvement activity
- Ability to read, write and perform basic math
- See job analysis forms for specific physical stressors of the job
- Utilize optical equipment to determine the acceptability of components and solder
- Operate the Nicolet X-ray machine and other sophisticated inspection equipment and interpret the results
- Utilize a majority of the inspection tools available on the production floor