Have you ever wanted to help create revolutionary technology products? If so, we have several jobs for you in manufacturing! Columbia Tech, a Coghlin Company is looking for individuals who want to be part of a fast paced and quickly growing company!
DAVIS is hosting a Job Fair September 23rd from 3:30-6PM at 27 Otis Street, Westborough, MA 01581. Below are some of the manufacturing positions we have available right now.
- Distribution of materials, parts, supplies and equipment, kitting and put away
- Qualified applicants should have experience working with hand tools, wire harnessing and building large-scale capital equipment
- Will build capital equipment, small and complex assemblies including electrical panels, hydraulic pumps, robotic and electrical components
- Performs testing on subassemblies, final assemblies, and finished devices per written specifications e.g., customer specified testing instructions, test records, etc.
- Inspects components, sub-assemblies, final assemblies, and finished devices per written specifications including defined inspection criteria, work instructions, work order routings, customer drawings
- Builds, tests, troubleshoots, repairs, and modifies electrical and mechanical prototype systems applying sound engineering technician practices including maintaining of lab notebook and associated records of work performed. Prototype systems are simple to complex and light to heavy
If you’re in the manufacturing, capital equipment, electrical trades, automotive, or are mechanically inclined and looking for a new career path in a manufacturing environment we want to hear from you!
To be considered, please submit your resume to: www.daviscos.com/jobs/registerct