Are you looking for an excellent opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company in the food industry needs a dynamic Accounts Payable Coordinator to join a growing team in Cherry Hill, NJ. This temp to direct position offers growth and a great benefit program.
Accounts Payable Coordinator
Our client is looking for a full time, accounts payable coordinator employee with a strong background in accounts payable. Potential candidates should have excellent organizational skills, customer service skills, and the ability to work as a team player. Several years of experience in a similar position, and experience and expert knowledge working with computer programs Quickbooks, Microsoft Excel and Word is also required. A high school diploma or equivalent GED is required with accounting certificate
Daily tasks will include:
• Directing and monitoring the preparation of invoices for payment including reviewing and matching invoices to paperwork and obtaining proper authorization in a timely manner.
• Entering invoices, ensuring proper accounting and bookkeeping
• Maintaining a good relationship with vendors by responding immediately to payment inquiries and resolving disputes in payment in a timely manner.
• Researching and processing outstanding purchase orders.
• Reviewing monthly vendor statements and resolving any problems or discrepancies.
• Reconciling Bank Statements
• Monitoring expense reports of Account Representatives
• Provide vendor service to vendors on invoices.
• Ensure filing is up to date
• Ensuring all customer accounts are up to date, managing terms with vendors
• Operate office equipment as required.
• Perform other duties as requested.
Other responsibilities will also include various office tasks, but the main emphasis of the workload will focus on accounts payable
Job Type: Full-time
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.