Our Client in Gainesville, GA is looking to hire a Shipping Associate!
Are you looking for a warehouse opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? We have an exciting opportunity to join a well regarded company in the compressor/pressure vessel industry who needs a dynamic shipping associate to join a growing team in Gainesville, GA. Check out the description below!
We are looking for a capable Shipping Associate to support our client’s growing warehouse operations! You will receive, input, sort, load and unload products and perform various warehouse activities. Responsible for ensuring efficient, safe, and professional packaging, shipping, and receiving of various items. This temp to direct position offers growth and a great benefits program!
- Ability to use a computer/hand held scanner for product receipt.
- MUST BE ABLE to operate a sit down and stand up fork lift.
- Pull goods from high rack to shipping stage area
- Pick parts for orders
- Load trucks
- Familiar with a WSM system
- Follow both written and verbal instructions in English
- Ability to speak and write in English
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must have a good work ethic, positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Must be 18 years or older
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.