The Davis Companies, a privately held family-owned, National staffing firm is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to work in our Lawrenceville, GA office. DAVIS has been voted Best Places to Work for the past 2 years and we are projected to double our business in the next 5 years! We believe in a “work hard, play hard” mentality and are looking for a driven, competitive, team player who possesses those skills. The ideal candidate will contribute to the overall success of the team and will also play an important role with respect to creating a positive candidate experience for anyone who applies, interviews, and potentially accepts an offer.
Responsibilities of the Recruiting Coordinator
- Supports multiple recruiters as it relates to scheduling interviews, managing the candidate feedback process.
- Post and manage all job postings to company website, intranet, external job boards, schools and career boards
- Review applications and prescreen candidates
- Contacts and maintains communication with candidates throughout the recruiting process.
- Manages candidate documentation and correspondence.
- Maintains high quality, professional interactions, providing candidates and account managers with information regarding the recruiting process.
- Submit and track all background checks necessary for prospective associates in a timely manner.
- Provides candidates with requisite information and direction regarding the drug test process.
- Provide coverage for Receptionist when out of office or attending meetings
- Assist with data entry of payroll/timecards when needed
Requirements of the Recruiting Coordinator
- A recent college graduate or applicable experience is required.
- Demonstrated proficiency of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Strong time management skills and able to handle changing priorities
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization and with external candidates.
If you or anyone you know are interested in this job, Apply Here!