Job Description: Our client in Central Manchester, CT has an increased need to improve the Production Control & Purchasing capabilities within their Oracle environment and continue to serve other departments with a variety of special requests/projects (> 20 items currently). They are in need of a IT Data/Applications Specialist to reduce this backlog. This person will assist the Principal Data Management Analyst with ongoing requests.
Responsibilities of the IT Data/Applications Specialist include:
- Development of Access & Crystal Reports
- Trouble-shooting applications to ensure data integrity
- Project management, analysis and application/programming direction for the design and implementation of low/medium/high projects based on experience or exceptional knowledge level.
- Development of professional work (standard work) in both the IT area & plan production
Required Job Qualifications:
- Experienced working in Oracle (MRP Systems is desired).
- Experienced using in Excel (MACROS / PIVOT TABLES)
- Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, Access, Word & PowerPoint
- Ability to learn quickly & strong attention to detail/accuracy
- Previous work in a Manufacturing Environment is desired.
- Manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously and change direction quickly when needed.
- A degree in Information’s Technology is desired.
Are you a good fit for this job? Click here to apply!