Software developerConcord, NH
Defense- Network Operations Systems AdministratorTucson, AZ
Principal Software EngineerBedford, MA
Manufacturing Test - Quality Assurance EngineerAndover, MA
Android Software DeveloperSalem, NH
Embedded Firmware EngineerSalem, NH
Software EngineerAyer, MA
IT AdministratorBoston, MA
Progress ProgrammerSeabrook, NJ
Embedded Software EngineerWakefield, MA
Must be able to design, develop code, document, test, and troubleshoot software programs and applications. In addition, must be able to perform all SQL Server 2008 DBA tasks including DDL, Tuning, Backup, and Recovery. Server Administration (Memory Allocations, etc.) is a plus. The successful candidate will be the sole Developer with ultimate Control and Responsibility for all Software Development in a Windows environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the SQL Developer:
- Analyze business requirements and provide plans for appropriate technology solutions.
- Prior experience with PHP/Apache, SQL Server 2008, C#(WinForms only), MS Access/VBA (several Legacy apps), VB5(one legacy App)
- Note: PHP/Apache is Intranet only behind a firewall.
- Meet all department compliance requirements as they relate to Sarbanes-Oxley, Audit performance and training controls
- Troubleshoot multiple software applications
- Passionate, enthusiastic and eager to grow
- Excellent communication skills and able to work independently
- Provide support to users and troubleshoot existing and future software applications
- Experience in a manufacturing environment and/ or ERP system a plus