Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
NDT Level II InspectorSanta Fe Springs, CA
PLC Programmer- Controls SpecialistSouth Brunswick, NJ
Endoscope TechnicianBartlett, TN
SMT Production leadMilford, NH
Industrial EngineerNewnan, GA
NDT Inspector IIICentral Manchester, CT
Engineering TechsMerrimack, NH
Quality Assurance EngineerDuluth, GA
Quality Assurance ManagerBeverly, MA
Methods Documentation SpecialistMilford, NH
Manufacturing EngineerPortsmouth, NH
Project ManagerFairburn, GA
Pin Cell OperatorCentral Manchester, CT
Solidworks DrafterBowling Green, FL
Manufacturing Engineering TechnicianMaple Grove, MN
AutoCad TechnicianBartlett, TN
Project EngineerDouglasville, GA
Field Service EngineerSuwanee, GA
Final Inspector¬†Central Manchester, CT
Mechanical EngineerNewnan, GA
1st ID-OD GRIND MACHINISTCentral Manchester, CT
CNC MachinistCentral Manchester, CT
Electrical EngineerLittleton, MA
Project EngineerSterling, MA
Manufacturing EngineerSterling, MA
Field Service EngineerMarlboro, MA
Mechanical Design EngineerGainesville, GA
Solidworks DrafterMcBee, SC
Manufacturing EngineerPendergrass, GA
CAD designerHudson, MA
Safety EngineerNorcross, GA
Mechanical Packaging EngineerAyer, MA
Engineering InternMemphis, TN
Mechanical EngineerMarlborough, MA
Controls EngineerVance, AL
Firmware EngineerFramingham, MA
Sr. Manufacturing EngineerLowell, MA
Quality ManagerDover, NH
Mechanical EngineerBedford, MA
Process EngineerCovington, GA
Sr. Mechanical EngineerDedham, MA
Systems Development Co-opMilford, MA
Project EngineerFairburn, GA
Research Engineering Co-Op Spring 2019Milford, MA
Chemistry - Separations Co-op Spring 2019Milford, MA
Mechanical Engineering Co-op Spring 2019Milford, MA
Chemical Engineering Co-opMilford, MA
Applications EngineerFairburn, GA
Controls EngineerGreer, SC
Mechanical EngineerWallingford, CT
Project EngineerWallingford, CT
HR GeneralistCharlton, MA
Qt GUI EngineerLexington, MA
Controls Automation EngineerMaple Grove, MN
Electrical Design EngineerHuntsville, AL
Controls EngineerNewnan, GA
Laboratory Assistant 1Memphis, TN
Embedded EngineerMarlborough, MA
Technical RecruiterMarlborough, MA
Sr. Software EngineerNorwood, MA
RF Design EngineerVineland, NJ
Engineering InternMemphis, TN
Software EngineerCambridge, MA
Chief Mechanical EngineerBoston , MA
Manufacturing Engineer-Product DevelopmentCharlton, MA
Senior Mechanical EngineerBurlington, MA
Director of Hardware EngineeringBurlington, MA
Electrical EngineerHorsham, PA
PLC-Mechatronic TechnicianMemphis, TN
Mechanical Designer (Inventor)Memphis, TN
GUI Software DeveloperBoston, MA
Director of Automation and Controls EngineeringEgg Harbor City, NJ
Automation Integration SpecialistEgg Harbor City, NJ
Manufacturing IS SpecialistEgg Harbor City, NJ
HW - Senior Project ManagerBoston, MA
Senior C++ Software EngineerBoston, MA
Quality Assurance Specialist 5734Merrimack, NH
Line Maintenance MechanicMemphis, TN
Associate Endoscope TechnicianMemphis, TN
NDT Level II Inspector
City:Santa Fe Springs
Davis Engineering is partnering with a leading Defense and Aerospace company in Santa Fe Springs, CA to place an NDT Level II Certified Inspector on a direct basis. If interested in this role, please apply with your Word formatted resume. To expedite the process, you can reach Rich Gardner directly with your resume at email@example.com
NDT Level II Inspector -
The Nondestructive Test Inspector is primarily responsible for the processing and inspection of aerospace components through Fluorescent Penetrant, Magnetic Particle and Nital Etch processes. This position utilizes the inspector’s skill and knowledge to discover deviations in aerospace parts.
- Perform FPI, MPI and Nital Etch inspections in accordance with internal and customer specifications.
- Review all questionable indications with responsible Level III inspector.
- Work with responsible Level III to establish FPI, MPI technique sheets for operations.
- Perform all NDT daily, weekly and monthly tasks in accordance to established procedures.
- Review and determine acceptance of all products for meeting NDT requirements.
- Review and acceptance of Travelers to assure all sign-offs are complete and revision levels are to Operation Book Requirements.
- Review all processing certifications to meet customer specifications.
- Present inspected parts to various customer representatives and the resolution to any customer questions or concerns.
- Initiate discrepancy reports, internal and external for products not meeting drawing and specification requirements.
- Conduct internal auditing of special process areas to assure conformance to requirements.
- Assist in external audits and the resolution of customer concerns as needed and applicable.
- Maintain a Clean and Safe Working Environment. Assess current working conditions and recommend improved methods to assure safe working environment.
- Perform job tasks as they are assigned with little to no supervision.
- Ability to stand for an extended period of time.
- Fine motor skills with frequent hand and arm movement.
- Frequent twisting, stooping and bending.
- Must be able to meet visual acuity requirements (color and near vision - corrected or uncorrected).
Unusual Environmental Conditions:
- Loud machining environment; exposure to aerospace metals, lubricants, and NDI chemicals.
Required Personal Protective Equipment:
- Safety glasses/shields, appropriate manufacturing closed toed footwear, hearing protection, respirators, gloves and protective clothing may be required along with other protective equipment as needed.
- US Citizenship or green card holder
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Associates degree or above in Science or Engineering preferred)
- Level II Certification required
- 4+ years of Aerospace NDT Inspection Experience in FPI and MPI.
- Nital Etch Experience
- Ability to use visual gauges, i.e. pressure gauges, and light meters, etc.
- X-ray and ultrasonic analysis skills.
- Ability to read technical drawings and specs.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong problem solving skills.