Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert! Give us your email for an email alert or mobile phone number for an SMS alert. Or both!
Get job alerts for:
Project DesignerNorcross, GA
Quality EngineerBloomington, MN
CMM ProgrammerCentral Manchester, CT
Field Service EngineerMA
E&I Technician 2nd shiftSouth Brunswick, NJ
Quality EngineerBoxborough, MA
Device Design ScientistAlhambra, CA
Design EngineerNorcross, GA
CAD DrafterEast Point, GA
DesignerSt. Clair, PA
QA Laboratory EngineerMilford, MA
Senior Program Manager - Continuous ImprovementMemphis, TN
Safety ManagerLoganville, GA
Product Design EngineerKennesaw, GA
Design EngineerSchuylkill Haven, PA
Mechanical Designer¬†Pittsburgh, PA
E&I TechnicianSouth Brunswick, NJ
Senior Quality EngineerSouthborough, MA
Technical WriterSouthborough, MA
Manufacturing EngineerWoodbury, MN
Senior Engineering ManagerHiram, GA
Senior Controls EngineerHiram, GA
CAD DesignerWakefield, MA
Application EngineerArden Hills, MN
Senior Supplier Quality Engineer 5732Merrimack, NH
Process Quality EngineerMinneapolis, MN
Design EngineerNewnan, GA
Design Engineer - (Electrical Assemblies)Newnan, GA
Field Service TechNorcross, GA
CAD DrafterRaleigh, NC
Structural EngineerRaleigh, NC
Quality Assurance Specialist IMemphis, TN
Lead Systems EngineerSuwanee, GA
Field Service-Repair TechnicianHarvey, LA
Application EngineerAlpharetta, GA
Senior Systems EngineerWestborough, MA
Project TechnicianJasper, GA
Quality Assurance Specialist 5734Merrimack, NH
Line Maintenance MechanicMemphis, TN
Associate Endoscope TechnicianMemphis, TN
Electronic Associate TechnicianMemphis, TN
Process EngineerWestboro, MA
Mechanical DrafterGainesville, GA
Software EngineerCambridge, MA
Clinical Research AssociateMarlborough, MA
Principal Embedded Systems EngineerBedford, MA
Program ManagerBoston, MA
Electrical EngineerWakefield, MA
Robotics Software EngineerBoston, MA
Controls EngineerJasper, GA
AutoCAD DesignerLevittown, PA
Laboratory Assistant - Lab Assistant I (Temporary)Memphis, TN
Manufacturing EngineerMarlborough, MA
Project EngineerVineland, NJ
Principal Electrical EngineerWestborough, MA
Sr. Electrical EngineerBoston, MA
Project ManagerThorofare, NJ
Engineering DrafterThorofare, NJ
We are currently seeking a Project Designer for our client in the Greater Atlanta area. The Project Designer is responsible for operating CAD/CAM and other Engineering software systems, including creating, updating and modifying construction drawings, machine & assembly drawings, calculations and submitting the final product to customer.
- Creates drawings for engineering projects (electronically).
- Knowledge of 2D CAD software (such as AutoCAD, etc).
- Knowledge of 3D CAD software (such as Inventor, Rivet, etc)
- Knowledge and use of BIM and related software to produce set of manufacturer’s shop drawings.
- Creates and modifies metal fabrication shop drawings.
- Knowledge of wall cladding systems design, manufacturing, production, installation etc. Understands Field Dimensions vs design dimensions, rough openings, system compositions, etc.
- Visualize project requirements and provide concept drawings to match up with project needs.
- Able to design and provide all technical assistance needed to make a prototype of the design as needed.
- Prints, plots and binds final drawings into construction documents and ships to customers.
- Knowledge of CAD, Revit and other software and manual drafting principles, practices, methods and techniques.
- Experience reading construction documents and drawings.
- Knowledge of metal roofing and cladding product installation.
- Must know how to use AutoCAD and Revit expert level.
- Minimum High School Diploma with 4 years of related experience in construction and architectural industry.