View all Jobs
Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
Assembler IIIHudson, NH
Electrical TesterBrooklyn Park, MN
Quality TechnicianFlowery Branch, GA
Test TechnicianDuluth, GA
Test TechActon, MA
Industrial Maintenance MechanicMemphis, TN
Quality InspectorMemphis, TN
CNC MachinistMiddleboro, MA
Warehouse Associate - 1st ShiftShrewsbury, MA
Quality Assurance TechnicianLawrenceville, GA
Press Brake OperatorActon, MA
Forklift - WarehouseSuwanee, GA
Machine Operator - 2nd ShiftMiddleboro, MA
Stock Prep PositionMiddleboro, MA
Assembler (1st Shift)Middleboro, MA
Quality Assurance InspectorFlowery Branch, GA
Warehouse - 3rd ShiftSuwanee, GA
Quality TechAlpharetta, GA
CNC MachinistMilford, MA
Service Tech - InstallerSuwanee, GA
Timing Belt Fabrication 1st ShiftSuwanee, GA
Production Control AssociateCumming, GA
Maintenance TechnicianHickory, NC
SMT Machine OperatorMilford, NH
Mechanical Inspector IIIWaltham, MA
Maintenance MechanicChaska, MN
Maintenance ManagerAtlanta, GA
Wiring Technician (Control Panels)Duluth, GA
Production AssistantBrooklyn Park, MN
Electro-Mechanical Assembler - TechnicianNew Brighton, MN
Medical Device AssemblerMinneapolis, MN
Assembler - KitterMilford, MA
CNC Lathe MachinistBoylston, MA
Forklift Operator - 2nd ShiftVineland, NJ
Quality Inspector II - PCBAWestborough, MA
Lab TechnicianSuwanee, GA
Quality Control InspectorBrooklyn Park, MN
Document Control SpecialistWorcester, MA
Warehouse Lead 3rd ShiftWorcester, MA
Maintenance Mechanic 2nd shiftWorcester, MA
Desktop SupportSuwanee, GA
Assembly TechnicianTucker, GA
Supply Chain AssociateWorcester, MA
DMR CoordinatorWestborough, MA
Shipping and ReceivingSuwanee, GA
Test OperatorWestboro, MA
Warehouse - 1st ShiftSuwanee, GA
Maintenance PlannerGainesville, GA
Material HandlerWestborough, MA
Electro - Mechanical AssemblerMaple Grove, MN
Quality Inspection TechnicianWilmington, MA
Control Panel Power WirerBrooklyn Park, MN
Quality EngineerGainesville, GA
Quality TechnicianGainesville, GA
Stockroom AttendantGainesville, GA
Shipper- Warehouse AssociateAshland, MA
Inventory ControlDuluth, GA
Quality InspectorMemphis, TN
Manufacturing Tech (Entry Level- Skilled)Ayer, MA
Maintenance TechnicianLithonia, GA
Machine OperatorHoschton, GA
Maintenance TechnicianHoschton, GA
AssemblerGolden Valley, MN
Quality Inspector - TechnicianFridley, MN
E&I - Maintenance TechnicianLithonia, GA
Machine OperatorPlymouth, MA
Technical RecruiterMarlborough, MA
Maintenance TechLawrenceville, GA
Process OperatorFranklin, MA
Wire Harness AssemblerBrooklyn Park, MN
Manufacturing TechnicianBedford, MA, MA
Assembly TechnicianWorcester, MA
Warehouse Shipping & Receiving LeadOlive Branch, MS
Electronics Assembler - SolderingFridley, MN
Electronics Assembler - SolderingNew Hope, MN
Roll Form OperatorNorcross, GA
CNC MachinistVineland, NJ
Material HandlerVineland, NJ
RF Test TechnicianVineland, NJ
Electronic Rework OperatorVineland, NJ
Electromechanical AssemblerVineland, NJ
Sourcing ManagerCambridge, MA
Wiring TechnicianBuford, GA
Device TechBeverly, MA
SMT OperatorBurnsville, MN
Warehouse Order PackerSuwanee, GA
Warehouse Order PickerSuwanee, GA
Press Brake OperatorAlpharetta, GA
Loading..Click to load more jobs!
Our Client in Hudson, NH is looking for a talented Cable Assembler to join their team on 1st shift!
- Assemble assigned product parts on assembly line in accordance with production guidelines.
- Read and understand drawings, travelers, bills of material.
- Use measuring tools, crimp tools, wire cutting equipment and stripping machines.
- Hand crimping.
- Spot tie, continuous lacing and flat lacing.
- Heat shrink sleeving and boots.
- Solder pins, contacts and solder cups, micro-miniature, solder sleeves, bus wire splice.
- Pot assemblies as required and clean molds. Formulate 2-part compounds and use fixtures to achieve desired geometry
- Perform spot checks of products to ensure adherence to approved quality standards.
- Perform job functions with minimum supervision.
- Notify management of product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions.
- Adhere to established company policies and procedures paying special attention to safety regulations.
- Wear personal protective equipment in accordance with training guidelines.
- Maintain an organized and clean work area.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Oral Communication Skills
- Time Management
- IPC-610, IPC-620
- Written Communication Skills
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds
- Figure and Math Aptitude
- Physical Dexterity
- Mechanical Skills
- Reading Skills
- Degree: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Advanced training in IPC-610/IPC-620 Standards