Get the most from your job search by saving this as a job alert!
Get job alerts for:
Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift)Ashland, MA
Sr Project ManagerMaple Grove, MN
Assembly-Production Technician IIGolden, CO
5 Operating MoldingHopkinton, MA
Short Term AssignmentSuwanee, GA
Belt FabricatorSuwanee, GA
Equipment Operator (Reach Lift)Jefferson, GA
Production Assistant:Los Alamitos, CA
Robotic Weld OperatorDuluth, GA
Warehouse Associateburlington, MA
Mechanical InspectorPeabody, MA
Methods programmerMilford, NH
Final AssemblyNorcross, GA
1st Shift Shipping ClerkManchester, NH
Test TechnicianTucker, GA
Assembly TechnicianTucker, GA
Productions Ops Tech IIMilford, MA
Material HandlerFranklin, MA
Assembler - KitterMilford, MA
2nd Shift QA TechDoraville, GA
Device TechBeverly, MA
CNC Machine OperatorNorcross, GA
Field Service TechnicianFranklin, MA
Production CoordinatorNorwood, MA
MANUAL MACHINISTCentral Manchester, CT
Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd ShiftWorcester, MA
Maintenance Manager - 1st ShiftMetro West, MA
Maintenance Mechanic - 1st shiftWorcester, MA
Production Supervisor - 3rd shiftWorcester, MA
Electrical Manufacturing TechnicianBrooklyn Park, MN
Gear MachinistSanta Fe Springs, CA
Mechanical AssemblerDuluth, GA
Wiring Technician (Control Panels)Duluth, GA
Distribution AssociateMemphis, TN
CNC - Lathe or MillBoylston, MA
CNC Programmer (Mastercam):Collierville, TN
Shipping & ReceivingAlpharetta, GA
Operations SupervisorAshland, MA
Control Box BuilderBrooklyn Park, MN
Machine Operators- 3rd shiftLebanon, NH
Electromechanical AssemblerWaltham, MA
Mechanical AssemblerWaltham, MA
Engineering TechnicianMemphis, TN
Solder Assembler IIWestboro,
Warehouse AssociateMilford, MA
Warehouse Shipping-ReceivingSuwanee, GA
Warehouse Order PickerSuwanee, GA
Fabrication - LacingSuwanee, GA
Maintenance Multi-Craft Day ShiftGainesville, GA
Maintenance TechnicianLawrenceville, GA
2nd Shift Machine OperatorNewton, MA
Facilities TechnicianAshland, MA
Warehouse Cargo ScannerMilford, MA
Grind Operator 2nd and 3rd shift¬†Lebanon, NH
Supply Chain PlannerMA
Maintenance PlannerGainesville, GA
Order ProcessorDuluth, GA
Depot Repair TechnicianDuluth, GA
QA TechnicianLawrence, MA
Electrical Design EngineerSuwanee, GA
Mechanical Design EngineerSuwanee, GA
Electrical Assembly- 2nd Shift 2p-12:30a Mon-ThursPortsmouth, NH
2nd Shift Machine OperatorPlymouth, MA
CNC Lathe MachinistPlymouth, MA
Shipper- Warehouse AssociateAshland, MA
Control Panel Power WirerBrooklyn Park, MN
Maintenance Controls TechGainesville, GA
Shipping ClerkBrooklyn Park, MN
electro-mechanical assemblersMerrimack, NH
Standard Fabrication - 1st ShiftSuwanee, GA
Maintenance MechanicLynn, MA
Mechanical AssemblerWestborough, MA
Packaging SupervisorLynn, MA
Assembly and Test TechnicianMilford, MA
Documentation Control SpecialistMaple Grove, MN
machinists- 1st & 2nd shift 3p-11Santa Fe Springs, CA
Assembly SpecialistMilford, MA
Quality Assurance TechnicianMaple Grove, MN
Supply Chain AssociateWorcester, MA
Electromechanical AssemblerNorwood, MA
SI Assembler IINashua, NH
Mechanical Assembler - 2nd ShiftAshland, MA
CNC Lathe MachinistMiddleboro, MA
CNC MachinistWest Bridgewater, MA
Quality ManagerNorcross, GA
Production AssociateSuwanee, GA
Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift)
Our client located in Ashland, Massachusetts has an immediate need for a Mechanical Assembler.
Perform various duties involving making of subassemblies of containers and attachments, heat treating, sand blasting, painting, cleaning, filling, testing and packaging, following established procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work from complex drawings, specifications, charts, route sheets, and written and verbal instructions.
- Assist with training employees as directed.
- Use such equipment as holdup fixtures, hand tools, heat treating oven and cart for spheres, sand blast cabinet, digital weight scales, various testing equipment and fixtures, valves, water, helium, FM-200, HFC-227ea, FE-13, Fe-25, Novec, CO2, Aqua Blue, Argonite, Nitrogen and salt.
- Working with compressed gas, up to 2,900 PSI.
- Perform various operations in making subassemblies and final assemblies of valves and assemblies of various sizes and shapes of containers.
- Heat-treat numerous containers at a time. Set required temperature and time cycle, load oven and monitor periodically.
- Follow established procedures; perform various internal cleaning and leak-testing operations using numerous liquids and gases under varying pressures, some very high.
- Sand blast outer surface of spheres in hooded machine, removing scale. Containers are usually moved on overhead track except in annealing oven.
- Pack or palletize units based on requirements and shipping instructions.
- Select and make up carton, load finished container, accessories and literature, close and identify contents.
- Maintain necessary records.
- Move materials as necessary in performance of duties or as directed.
- Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to proper supervision.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations and maintain quality standards.
- Perform other related duties as required or directed.
- Ability to read, write, and interpret complex drawings and specifications.
- Ability to read and interpret detailed instructions and procedures (blueprints, route sheets, sales orders, etc.).
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands required to perform the essentials of the job (i.e., lift up to 50 lbs., move cylinders via conveyor).
Temp - Hire position
Location Ashland, MA