Quality Assurance Specialist I
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Quality Assurance Specialist I
Title:Quality Assurance Specialist I
Quality Assurance Specialist I
Location: Memphis, TN
Shift: 1st shift, Monday - Friday
Under some supervision and with a good understanding of science and technology, monitors operations and participates in quality improvement initiatives to ensure that systems are safe, effective, appropriate, compliant, current, and adhered to by staff for the company’s North American operations.
- Support the organization in monitoring of the compliance of laboratory testing, manufacturing, and clinical research and ensuring continued effectiveness of the QMS according to CLIA, CAP, HIPAA, GCP, GLP, GDP, and QSR requirements.
- Prepare, maintain, analyze, and present metrics related to the quality systems.
- Conduct and/or support internal audits, client audits, supplier audits, and regulatory audits including, but not limited to: audit scheduling, audit preparation, audit execution, audit response/resolution, and audit follow-up.
- Work to accomplish efficient and effective quality review/audit of: certificates, procedures, protocols, risk assessments, reports, IQ/OQ/PQ documents, validations, deviations, complaints, and non-conformances/CAPAs, or other quality records, and provide professional and objective feedback based on the results.
- Communicate effectively with internal personnel, as well as external customers and suppliers.
- Collaborate effectively and positively within department and all other company departments.
- Represent department and the organization favorably and in accordance with established Company standards.
- Follow all company safety policies & other safety precautions within work area
- Regular attendance and timeliness is essential
- Additional daily duties as required:
- Non-conformance and CAPA: Participate in the tracking, trouble shooting, investigation and progression of corrective and preventive actions related to non-conforming product or deviations from approved processes.
- Complaints: Participate in the logging and investigation of customer complaints and feedback to the sales team.
- Change Control: Review, provide quality insight and support change control process for procedures, methods, equipment, and computer systems.
- Document Control: Facilitate process for new, revised, and obsoleted documents (policies, procedures, forms, templates, marketing materials, etc.) and ensure proper tracking for status.
- Training: Conduct and/or support continuous quality training including, but not limited to: induction/orientation, ongoing quality training, and annual regulatory training requirements.
- Incoming Quality Control: Assist in conducting inspections of raw materials for manufacturing and laboratory testing reagents and consumables.
- Equipment: Ensure that equipment maintenance and servicing is performed according to specifications and that all equipment is qualified for use appropriately.
- Process Validation: Support validation of laboratory procedures, collect and analyze data, and perform routine document review and special audits.
- Reporting: Organize reports and interdepartmental meetings as required.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree in a life science
- 1-5 years Quality experience, preferably in laboratory setting
- Medical device experience a plus
- Good working knowledge of MS programs
- Experienced in working to CAP/CLIA/GCP/GLP and Quality Management principles
- Strong attention to detail and Quality commitment
- High standards of mathematics and writing ability
- Conscientious, thrives in high pressure work, and demonstrates strong initiative
The physical demands described within the Position Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Minimal travel required including international travel. Job requires employee to walk considerable distances in the facility during the course of his or her work.
- Maintenance Multi-Craft Day Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Customer Service Rep in Needham Heights MA
- Receptionist in Alpharetta GA
- Outside Account Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- NDT Level III Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Quality Control Inspector in Cumming GA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- Mechanical Drafter in Brooklyn Park MN
- Solidworks Drafter in McBee SC
- IT Recruiter MA in Woburn MA
- Electrical Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Pendergrass GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Financial Analyst in Milford MA
- Inventory Controller in Lebanon NH
- Shipper in Plymouth MA
- Sr. Assembly Technician in East Boston MA
- CAD designer in Hudson MA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Safety Engineer in Norcross GA
- Material Handler in Taunton MA
- Manufacturing Supply Chain Clerk in Doraville GA
- Shipping in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Packaging Engineer in Ayer MA
- Shipping & Receiving Clerk in Norwood MA
- Manufacturing Lab Technician in Norwood MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Engineering Intern in Memphis TN
- Order Processor in Duluth GA
- Planner in Duluth GA
- Depot Repair Technician in Duluth GA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Deployment Team in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Technical Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Electromechanical Technician in Beverly MA
- Controls Engineer in Vance AL
- Electrical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- HR Director in MA
- CNC Machinist in Contoocook NH
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- 2nd shift ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate (seasonal) in Ashland MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Controls Tech in Gainesville GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler - Technician in New Brighton MN
- Buyer in Milford NH
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Bench Repair Technician in Cumming GA
- Welder - Sheet metal fabricator in N. Billerica MA
- Program Manager in Saint Petersburg FL
- electro-mechanical assemblers in Merrimack NH
- Standard Fabrication - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Lynn MA
- EM Assembler in Westborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Chelmsford MA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Packaging Supervisor in Lynn MA
- Technical Writer in Norwell MA
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Assembly in Buford GA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Shift Supervisor in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Industrial Engineer in Loganville GA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Bedford MA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA
- Refrigeration Technician in Acton MA
- Electrical Technician in Milford MA
- Supplier Quality Technican in Milford MA
- Documentation Control Specialist in Maple Grove MN
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- Mechanical Assembler- 2nd Shift in Santa Fe Springs CA
- machinists- 2nd shift 3p-11 in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Programmer in Contoocook NH
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Lab Processing Clerk in Norwood MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Microdeburrer in Milford MA
- Assembly Specialist in Milford MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Lean Manager-Continuous Improvement Manager in Milford NH