Technical Recruiter - MA
Technical Recruiter - MA
At DAVIS we take pride in our Relationships, our Opportunities, our Commitments and the value of Integrity; these are our R.O.C.I core values.
With our defined career pathing, training and development programs, and tuition reimbursement, we want to help develop our Employees into living the best version of themselves. Our Companies growth and success starts with having the best Employees who are dedicated to providing exceptional customer and candidate experience.
Our Technical Recruiters are responsible for finding and placing quality candidates for our Engineering client areas throughout Massachusetts and Nationally. This is a direct hire position. If you love building relationships, creating opportunity, providing exceptional service and working with integrity, this is the job for you.
Responsibilities of the Technical Recruiter:
- Source, interview, screen, assess, reference check and place contract and direct-hire candidates at client sites, specifically in the manufacturing, machining and engineering sectors
- Create job postings, review resumes and screen candidates
- Create and maintain team and personal metrics and KPI’s
- Make 150-200 outbound calls per week to prospective candidates
- Work closely with the candidates to prepare and schedule interviews with clients
- Attend networking events and job fairs to expand our brand reach
- Developing a strong pipeline of candidates through social networking, referrals and outreach
- Building relationships with candidates through networking and regular communication, including events, trainings and client visits.
- Continued training for personal and professional development
- Ability to inspire and motivate through teamwork, collaboration and continuous drive
Why Work at DAVIS:
At DAVIS we understand the many factors which play a part in your decision to start searching for your next career move. The DAVIS environment is one of collaboration, personal and professional success and of course, FUN.
Our offices are designed with our Employees in mind, with our daily casual attire and wide selection of DAVIS sponsored clothing we want you to be comfortable to do your best work. We offer company sponsored weekly lunches, ping pong tables for some friendly competition, and dog friendly!
Our commitment to our Employees and our communities is evidenced in our volunteer programs and partnerships.
- Generous paid time off with uncapped PTO after two years of Employment
- Pretty great benefits: Health, Dental and Vision, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, Short- and Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance.
- 401K with Company Match
Qualifications of the Technical Recruiter:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 1+ years of technical recruiting in the Engineering vertical experience preferred, ideally in an agency setting
• Must be outgoing and self-motivated with a strong desire to excel; must have personal drive and a competitive spirit
• Must have strong time-management skills and focus
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be comfortable making outbound cold calls to potential candidates
The DAVIS Companies is an equal opportunity Employer.