Talent Acquisition Program Manager
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Talent Acquisition Program Manager
Title:Talent Acquisition Program Manager
Our customer in Milford, MA is looking for a Talent Acquisition Program Manager. In this role you’ll design and implement recruiting analytics to provide hiring managers and recruiters with information and insight to identify, engage, assess and attract talented people with a diverse array of skills and expertise, and to provide a positive candidate experience regardless of outcome. You’ll define a recruiting strategy to support our overall people and hiring goals, focused on tools, process, data and our employment brand.
As a Talent Acquisition Program Manager, you’ll be responsible for the management of day to day operations of the entire recruiting process. You’ll utilize exceptional problem-solving abilities and take a hands-on approach to lead and carry out all recruiting efforts. In addition to supporting hiring goals, you’ll use your talents to inspire others and help turn opportunity into success as you:
- Execute a sourcing strategy with a focus on leveraging all available sources, minimizing costs, maximizing results and ensuring efforts meet the changing needs of the business.
- Lead and direct critical staffing initiatives.
- Manage and execute the following processes: applicant tracking tool and all steps included in the process, vendor management, background screening, metrics/reporting, and advertising, as necessary.
- Develop and train hiring managers on the recruiting process.
- Work with hiring managers to understand and define needs, to include developing and maintaining the job description library.
- Assume a proactive role in increasing the efficiency and organization of recruitment practices.
- Deeply technologically savvy, track and utilize recruitment related data to drive and optimize recruiting efforts.
- Perform full life-cycle recruiting for various management and support function roles, while also able to lead high volume, lower level roles as necessary.
- Develop deep business unit and role knowledge to effectively oversee the recruiting needs of the organization.
- Partner with hiring managers to identify appropriate candidates and develop pipelines for a broad range of complex positions and functions.
- Serve as interviewing support; coach and guide hiring managers through interview process; set manager expectations regarding candidate attributes and expectations; lead recap/debrief sessions to discuss outcomes of interviews.
- 10+ years’ experience with full-life-cycle recruiting with a minimum of 5 years leading a recruiting program and team. Blended corporate and agency experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required. Emphasis in Human Resources field preferred.
- Experience managing complex technology and/or integration programs/projects.
- Demonstrable understanding of employment law, including EEO, FLSA, ADA, Affirmative Action, and associated state regulations.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven success influencing without hierarchical authority, including a demonstrated ability to negotiate and manage change.
- Demonstrated ability to organize activities and manage time efficiently to meet commitments and adapt to changing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with individuals of diverse backgrounds and at all levels of the organization.
- Work discreetly with confidential information and situations and respond to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Computer proficiency, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and database applications.
- Prior experience working with HRIS and Applicant Tracking (ATS) software.
- Some travel is required.
- Quality Control Inspector in Brooklyn Park MN
- Entry-Level Maintenance Mechanic 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- Desktop Support in Suwanee GA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Inventory and Material Control Associate in Duluth GA
- Wire Processing Machine Operator in Brooklyn Park MN
- Technician in Cambridge MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Quality Tech in Norcross GA
- Quality Inspector in Manchester NH
- Configuration Analyst in Framingham MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Lab Support Personnel in Memphis TN
- Principal Process Design & Development Engineer in North Canton OH
- MFG - process Engineer Automation Test Tech QA Engineer Material Planner in Manchester NH
- FPGA Designer - Firmware Development Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Electro - Mechanical Assembler in Maple Grove MN
- Precision Optical & Mechanical Inspector in Merrimack NH
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Software Engineer in Norwood MA
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA
- Quality Inspection Technician in Wilmington MA
- Quality Engineer in Laconia NH
- AP- AR Specialist in Boylston MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Electrical Tester in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in Marlborough MA
- Talent Acquisition Manager in Marlborough MA
- Lean-FEM Coordinator in Doraville GA
- Instrument Assembler II in Eden Prairie MN
- Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- CAD Drafter in Ball Ground GA
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Quality Technician in Gainesville GA
- CNC Lathe Machinist in Boylston MA
- Assembly Test Tech in Marlborough MA
- RMA Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Stockroom Attendant in Gainesville GA
- Inventory Control in Duluth GA
- Product Design Engineer in Milford NH
- Process Engineer- Metallurgist in Milford NH
- Quality Inspector in Memphis TN
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Chaska MN
- Warehouse - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Modular Assembly - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Fabrication - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Manufacturing Tech (Entry Level- Skilled) in Ayer MA
- Office Manager in Huntsville AL
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Norcross GA
- Digital Product Manager in Suwanee GA
- Customer Service Representative in Leominister MA
- Electrical Engineer in Lowell MA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Woodbury MN
- QC Inspector in Manchester NH
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lithonia GA
- Lead Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Office Manager in Lexington MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Hoschton GA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Microdeburer in Milford MA
- Machine Operator in Hoschton GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Lowell MA
- Maintenance Technician in Hoschton GA
- Accounting-Administrative Support in Duluth GA
- Buyer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Assembler in Golden Valley MN
- Technical Recruiter in Suwanee GA
- Quality Coordinator in Mansfield MA
- Tooling Engineer in Newnan GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Burnsville MN
- E&I - Maintenance Technician in Lithonia GA
- Wiring Technician in Hoschton GA
- Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Maintenance Tech in Lawrenceville GA
- Process Operator in Franklin MA
- Engineering Intern in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Manufacturing Technician in Burlington MA
- Production Control Associate in Cumming GA
- Quality Engineer in Duluth GA
- Structural Engineer in Ball Ground GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Laconia NH
- Manufacturing Engineer in Tucker GA
- Senior Document Control Specialist in Cambridge MA
- Lead Mechanical Engineer in Fort Worth TX
- Industrial Seamstress in Suwanee GA
- Sr Test Engineer in Bedford MA
- Operator- Assembly Tech in Central Manchester CT
- Warehouse Shipping & Receiving Lead in Olive Branch MS
- Mechanical Assembler - 1st Shift in Ashland MA
- Manufacturing Engineer-Contract in Charlton MA
- Technical Recruiter-Program Manager - MN in Minneapolis MN
- Software Engineer in Cambridge MA