Corporate Recruiting Manager
Corporate Recruiting Manager
Are you interested in working for a Best Places to Work? Do you love building relationships, creating opportunity, providing exceptional service and working with integrity, this is the job for you! We are looking to hire an engaging, outgoing, and fun Corporate Recruiting Manager to grow our staffing business headquartered in Marlborough, MA. If you enjoy working in a team environment and helping solve client staffing needs, then DAVIS is the place for you!
The Corporate Recruiting Manager with a specialization in Learning & Development is an essential part of the entire organization. The position reports to the Human Resources Department with accountability to all segments of the company. The primary focus of the position is to spearhead and manage the recruitment and development initiatives and programs as defined below. This role goes beyond the recruitment process and is an integral component of the future growth and success of our company.
Our ideal Corporate Recruiting Manager will:
- Work with internal teams and hiring managers to manage the corporate recruitment efforts.
- Drive both the external and the internal hiring efforts (internal recruitment meaning assessment of employees for different or more senior roles).
- Develop recruitment strategy. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc.
- Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization.
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruit and source; develop talent pool or social networks in all current and projected operational locations.
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial requisition, assessments, interviews, and offers.
- Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
- Develop college recruiting programs and participate in employment events, such as career fairs.
- Use our internal tracking systems to track applicants through the selection phase through to on-boarding.
- Actively build strong and purposeful relationships with Management throughout the company to gain their trust and buy-in to the overall training program and mentorship program.
- Work with management and mentors in the internal recruitment mentorship program to ensure compliance and effectiveness of the program for all new hires
- Define training needs, identify subject matter experts to provide training internally, set the training schedule and track attendance.
- Actively seek feedback on all training conducted to ensure training program is always at its best and constantly improving.
- Challenge the norms and consistently bring new ideas and technologies to the table to enhance our best practices, improve the training efficacy and keep our company at the cutting edge of our industry.
- Manage the development, coaching and mentoring of the corporate team. Conduct internal training when needed.
- Foster and build the company culture through talent acquisition, relationship building, training and development and overall energy and enthusiasm for the company - Be a Davis Champion!
- Take overall responsibility for personal growth, goal achievement and effectiveness in this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive, outgoing and friendly personality
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Computer literacy required with proficiency in MS Office Suite
- 3-5 years Human Resource or Recruiting experience
- PHR/SPHR Certification – obtained and maintained
- Ability to prioritize and organize
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to think independently
Why work at DAVIS? Here’s a snapshot of what we offer:
- Defined career paths, with the ability to continually grow and move up in your career
- Excellent compensation plans with unlimited commission potential
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy, with uncapped PTO after two years of service
- Casual attire every day
- Community service volunteer opportunities monthly
- Excellent benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, health savings account, flexible spending account, long and short term disability, and life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Weekly company-sponsored lunch
- Tuition reimbursement
Real Relationships. Powerful Partnerships. Exceptional Opportunities.
DAVIS Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- CNC Operator in Cumming GA
- Equipment Operator (Reach Lift) in Jefferson GA
- Purchasing Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Quality Assurance Engineer in Duluth GA
- Robotic Weld Operator in Duluth GA
- Warehouse Associate in burlington MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Peabody MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Hudson MA
- Methods programmer in Milford NH
- Methods Documentation Specialist in Milford NH
- Accounts Payable Supervisor in Milford MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Terminal Clerk in Oxford MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Project Manager in Fairburn GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Test Technician in Tucker GA
- Pin Cell Operator in Central Manchester CT
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Financial Reporting Analyst in Marlborough MA
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Staff Accountant in
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Solidworks Drafter in Bowling Green FL
- 2nd Shift QA Tech in Doraville GA
- Manufacturing Engineering Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Device Tech in Beverly MA
- AutoCad Technician in Bartlett TN
- Accounting Manager in Newton MA
- CNC Machine Operator in Norcross GA
- Sand & Deburr in Norcross GA
- Manual Lathe Operator in Norcross GA
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Program Manager MA in
- MANUAL MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Project Engineer in Douglasville GA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd Shift in Worcester MA
- Maintenance Manager - 1st Shift in Metro West MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Production Supervisor - 3rd shift in Worcester MA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Electrical Manufacturing Technician in Brooklyn Park MN
- Field Service Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Gear Machinist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Recruiting Coordinator in Waltham MA
- Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Order Processing Administrator in Billerica MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Distribution Associate in Memphis TN
- Final Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Shipping-Recieving Clerk in Alpharetta GA
- Dispatcher in Marlton NJ
- CNC - Lathe or Mill in Boylston MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Newnan GA
- Press Brake Operator in Acton MA
- CNC Programmer (Mastercam): in Collierville TN
- Shipping & Receiving in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Operations Supervisor in Ashland MA
- 1st ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Control Box Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Accounting Clerk in Westborough MA
- HR Admin in Auburn MA
- CNC Machinist in Central Manchester CT
- Machine Operators- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Accounts Receivable in Westford MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- CAD Designer in MA
- Engineering Technician in Memphis TN
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Warehouse Associate in Milford MA
- Embedded Engineer in Ashland MA
- Warehouse Shipping-Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- IT Help Desk Technician in Marlborough MA
- Fabrication - Lacing in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Multi-Craft Day Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Electrical Engineer in Littleton MA
- Project Engineer in Sterling MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Sterling MA
- Field Service Engineer in Marlboro MA
- Outside Account Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Mechanical Drafter in Brooklyn Park MN
- Solidworks Drafter in McBee SC
- IT Recruiter MA in Woburn MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Pendergrass GA
- Customer Care Representative in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Facilities Technician in Ashland MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Accountant in Charlton MA