Staffing Program Manager
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Staffing Program Manager
Title:Staffing Program Manager
We are looking to hire a Program Manager to join our team based out of our Marlborough headquarters.
The Program Manager is directly responsible for the day-to-day staffing and operational management of a defined a specific managed service client.
The Program Manager is required to perform all or a combination of the following essential functions as determined by business necessity:
- Fully understand all aspects of the client location and build client confidence through relationship development and physical presence at the site.
- Frequently meet with hiring managers and clients’ Human Resources staff to continually build relationships and ensure contractual compliance.
- Identify opportunities for new revenue streams within existing clients.
- Maintain client’s tool for contract labor requirements; liaise between hiring managers and internal recruiters when new requirements are released. Utilize internal ATS to push through candidate submittals, interview requests, and offers.
- Ensure the appropriate number of candidates is submitted to each open position at client site, interviews are set up, and offers are communicated and closed.
- Assist internal recruiters with candidate onboarding activities and provide frequent communication with hiring managers regarding status. Verify I9s in person as needed.
- Support new-hire activities including but not limited to: coordinate start details with the hiring managers and contract employees, create and mail out contract new hire kits, conduct new-hire orientations, submit badge requests.
- Oversee pre-identified contractor community from administration of new-hire paperwork through start-date.
- Oversee the weekly payroll process and support any payroll inquiries from managers and contract employees.
- Process changes to contract employees including pay increases, overpayments, under payments, holiday time and manual checks.
- Main point of contact for hiring managers and contract employees for the duration of the contract assignment; communicate any changes in assignment to recruiters and/or contract employees, extend or end assignments as needed.
- Problem-solve issues for any and all working contract employees, ensuring total candidate satisfaction at the site.
- Responsible for client site reporting and analytics, and communication of reports and analytics to appropriate end users.
- Support the University Co-Op Programs.
- Ensure overall customer satisfaction for entire client site.
- Manage DAVIS staff at client sites as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3-5 years staffing program management experience
- Strong problem solving skills and a polished professional presence
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite and Applicant Tracking System usage
Real Relationships. Powerful Partnerships. Exceptional Opportunities.
Why work for DAVIS?
We offer competitive pay, a suite of great benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, tuition reimbursement, training and development opportunities, great parental leave program, work-life balance, casual attire and upward career mobility. If you are a motivated individual looking for a place to grow your career, DAVIS wants to meet you. Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Mechanical Drafter in Brooklyn Park MN
- IT Recruiter MA in Woburn MA
- Electrical Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Financial Analyst in Milford MA
- Inventory Controller in Lebanon NH
- Shipper in Plymouth MA
- Sr. Assembly Technician in East Boston MA
- CAD designer in Hudson MA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Safety Engineer in Norcross GA
- Material Handler in Taunton MA
- Manufacturing Supply Chain Clerk in Doraville GA
- Shipping in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Packaging Engineer in Ayer MA
- Shipping & Receiving Clerk in Norwood MA
- Manufacturing Lab Technician in Norwood MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Engineering Intern in Memphis TN
- Order Processor in Duluth GA
- Planner in Duluth GA
- Depot Repair Technician in Duluth GA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Deployment Team in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Technical Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Electromechanical Technician in Beverly MA
- Controls Engineer in Vance AL
- Electrical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- HR Director in MA
- CNC Machinist in Contoocook NH
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- 2nd shift ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate (seasonal) in Ashland MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Controls Tech in Gainesville GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler - Technician in New Brighton MN
- Buyer in Milford NH
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Bench Repair Technician in Cumming GA
- Welder - Sheet metal fabricator in N. Billerica MA
- Program Manager in Saint Petersburg FL
- electro-mechanical assemblers in Merrimack NH
- Standard Fabrication - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Lynn MA
- EM Assembler in Westborough MA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Packaging Supervisor in Lynn MA
- Technical Writer in Norwell MA
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Assembly in Buford GA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Shift Supervisor in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Industrial Engineer in Loganville GA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Bedford MA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA
- Refrigeration Technician in Acton MA
- Electrical Technician in Milford MA
- Supplier Quality Technican in Milford MA
- Documentation Control Specialist in Maple Grove MN
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- Programmer in Contoocook NH
- Technical Accounting Manager in Billerica MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Lab Processing Clerk in Norwood MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Microdeburrer in Milford MA
- Assembly Specialist in Milford MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Lean Manager-Continuous Improvement Manager in Milford NH
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Buyer in Woburn MA
- Systems Development Co-op in Milford MA
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Receiving Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- Project Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Supply Chain Associate in Worcester MA
- EM Assembler III in Westboro MA
- Training Coordinator in Ashland MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Customer Support Representative in Alpharetta GA
- SI Assembler II in Nashua NH