Staffing Program Manager
Staffing Program Manager
We are looking to hire a Program Manager to join our team based out of our Marlborough headquarters.
The Program Manager is directly responsible for the day-to-day staffing and operational management of a defined a specific managed service client.
The Program Manager is required to perform all or a combination of the following essential functions as determined by business necessity:
- Fully understand all aspects of the client location and build client confidence through relationship development and physical presence at the site.
- Frequently meet with hiring managers and clients’ Human Resources staff to continually build relationships and ensure contractual compliance.
- Identify opportunities for new revenue streams within existing clients.
- Maintain client’s tool for contract labor requirements; liaise between hiring managers and internal recruiters when new requirements are released. Utilize internal ATS to push through candidate submittals, interview requests, and offers.
- Ensure the appropriate number of candidates is submitted to each open position at client site, interviews are set up, and offers are communicated and closed.
- Assist internal recruiters with candidate onboarding activities and provide frequent communication with hiring managers regarding status. Verify I9s in person as needed.
- Support new-hire activities including but not limited to: coordinate start details with the hiring managers and contract employees, create and mail out contract new hire kits, conduct new-hire orientations, submit badge requests.
- Oversee pre-identified contractor community from administration of new-hire paperwork through start-date.
- Oversee the weekly payroll process and support any payroll inquiries from managers and contract employees.
- Process changes to contract employees including pay increases, overpayments, under payments, holiday time and manual checks.
- Main point of contact for hiring managers and contract employees for the duration of the contract assignment; communicate any changes in assignment to recruiters and/or contract employees, extend or end assignments as needed.
- Problem-solve issues for any and all working contract employees, ensuring total candidate satisfaction at the site.
- Responsible for client site reporting and analytics, and communication of reports and analytics to appropriate end users.
- Support the University Co-Op Programs.
- Ensure overall customer satisfaction for entire client site.
- Manage DAVIS staff at client sites as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3-5 years staffing program management experience
- Strong problem solving skills and a polished professional presence
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite and Applicant Tracking System usage
Real Relationships. Powerful Partnerships. Exceptional Opportunities.
Why work for DAVIS?
We offer competitive pay, a suite of great benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, tuition reimbursement, training and development opportunities, great parental leave program, work-life balance, casual attire and upward career mobility. If you are a motivated individual looking for a place to grow your career, DAVIS wants to meet you. Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer.