Staffing Program Manager
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Staffing Program Manager
Title:Staffing Program Manager
We are looking to hire a Program Manager to join our team based out of our Marlborough headquarters.
The Program Manager is directly responsible for the day-to-day staffing and operational management of a defined a specific managed service client.
The Program Manager is required to perform all or a combination of the following essential functions as determined by business necessity:
- Fully understand all aspects of the client location and build client confidence through relationship development and physical presence at the site.
- Frequently meet with hiring managers and clients’ Human Resources staff to continually build relationships and ensure contractual compliance.
- Identify opportunities for new revenue streams within existing clients.
- Maintain client’s tool for contract labor requirements; liaise between hiring managers and internal recruiters when new requirements are released. Utilize internal ATS to push through candidate submittals, interview requests, and offers.
- Ensure the appropriate number of candidates is submitted to each open position at client site, interviews are set up, and offers are communicated and closed.
- Assist internal recruiters with candidate onboarding activities and provide frequent communication with hiring managers regarding status. Verify I9s in person as needed.
- Support new-hire activities including but not limited to: coordinate start details with the hiring managers and contract employees, create and mail out contract new hire kits, conduct new-hire orientations, submit badge requests.
- Oversee pre-identified contractor community from administration of new-hire paperwork through start-date.
- Oversee the weekly payroll process and support any payroll inquiries from managers and contract employees.
- Process changes to contract employees including pay increases, overpayments, under payments, holiday time and manual checks.
- Main point of contact for hiring managers and contract employees for the duration of the contract assignment; communicate any changes in assignment to recruiters and/or contract employees, extend or end assignments as needed.
- Problem-solve issues for any and all working contract employees, ensuring total candidate satisfaction at the site.
- Responsible for client site reporting and analytics, and communication of reports and analytics to appropriate end users.
- Support the University Co-Op Programs.
- Ensure overall customer satisfaction for entire client site.
- Manage DAVIS staff at client sites as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3-5 years staffing program management experience
- Strong problem solving skills and a polished professional presence
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite and Applicant Tracking System usage
Real Relationships. Powerful Partnerships. Exceptional Opportunities.
Why work for DAVIS?
We offer competitive pay, a suite of great benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, tuition reimbursement, training and development opportunities, great parental leave program, work-life balance, casual attire and upward career mobility. If you are a motivated individual looking for a place to grow your career, DAVIS wants to meet you. Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Kitter-Assembler in Norwood MA
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Buyer in Woburn MA
- Facility Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Design Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Test Tech in Westborough MA
- Punch Press Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Sr R&D Technician in Eden Prairie MN
- Purchasing Contractor in East Boston MA
- NDT Level III Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Technician-Machine operator in N. Billerica MA
- Test Specialist in Suwanee GA
- HR Manager in Clinton MA
- Material Handler 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Accounts Payable Temp in Buford GA
- Manual Machinist in Peabody MA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- Facilities EHS Manager in Southbridge MA
- EM assembler in Leominster MA
- Bench Repair Technician in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Buyer in Duluth GA
- Industrial Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Customer Service Representative in Oakdale MN
- EM Assembler in Waltham MA
- Financial Analyst in Westford MA
- Material Handler in Waltham MA
- CNC Machinist in Murrayville GA
- Press Brake Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Service Representative in Norfolk MA
- Principal-Secondary Assembly in Wilsonville OR
- Control Panel Point to Point Wirer in Wilsonville OR
- Machine Operators in Lebanon NH
- Electrician in Cumming GA
- Solder Assembler in Natick MA
- Solidworks Drafter in Portsmouth NH
- Mechanical Technician - Assembler in Eden Prairie MN
- Wire Machine Operator in Ayer MA
- Sr. Corporate Accountant in Billerica MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Supervisor in Milford MA
- Lean Manager in Milford NH
- Packaging Technician in Sutton MA
- Logistics System Coordinator in Everett MA
- Sr. Engineer in MA
- Industrial Painter in Duluth GA
- Administrative Assistant in Bartlett TN
- Project Manager CAD Tech in Bartlett TN
- Refrigeration Tech in Acton MA
- Control Panel Wirer Technician in Acton MA
- Test Technician in Acton MA
- Sales Administrator in Needham Heights MA
- Solidworks Drafter in Kennnesaw GA
- Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Program Manager II in MA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Test Technician in Worcester MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Test Tech I PCB in Westboro MA
- QA Mechanical Inspector in Ashland MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Material Handler in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- EHS Coordinator - Environmental Health and Safety in Maple Grove MN
- Mechanical Assembler in Buford GA
- Administrative Assistant in Sudbury MA
- 2nd Shift Machinist in Newton MA
- Sr. Sales Rep in woburn MA
- CNC Operator in Ashland MA
- Documentation Specialist in Ayer MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- Production Manager in Lynn MA
- Material Coordinator in Worcester MA
- Director Of Operations in Memphis TN
- Executive Assistant in Milford MA
- EM Assembler in Malborough MA
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Entry Level Machine Operator - Die Cut collector in Sutton MA
- Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- Systems Engineer in Watertown MA
- 2nd Shift - Control Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Productions Ops Tech II in
- Accountant in Bartlett TN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Accounting Analyst in King of Prussia PA
- Senior Electrical Engineer in Waltham MA
- Principal Electrical Engineer in Waltham MA
- Sales Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- Expeditor-Data Entry Admin in Lawrenceville GA
- Material Handler II in Westboro MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr Quality System Engineer in Eden Prairie MN
- Assembly Technician in Hollis NH