Senior Technical Recruiter
The Senior Technical Recruiter is responsible for finding candidates and placing them at client organizations. In addition, this person may manage one or more large client accounts, working with hiring managers to facilitate the recruitment process. This individual will be focused on working with engineering and advanced manufacturing professionals.
This position is based out of our headquarters in Marlborough, MA.
- Sourcing and screening of potential candidates for contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire openings with our clients, specifically in the manufacturing and engineering sectors.
- Use sourcing tools and techniques to identify and attract candidates such as online social networking, traditional networking, Boolean and other searches, and referrals
- Post all technical job ads
- Create a detailed technical interview workflow
- Track job orders and initiate recruitment for new roles paying close attention to high priority situations.
- Ensure client staffing needs are filled in a timely manner, and that the company maintains a robust pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Coordinate and sets up on-site interviews with hiring managers and candidates
- Work with hiring managers to fully understand job details, requirements and day to day responsibilities.
- Solicit feedback from hiring managers on candidates’ resumes, interview status, and job offers.
- Build client confidence through relationship development and physical presence at their sites.
- Exercise discretion and judgment in HR matters, policy interpretation and conflict resolution.
- Attend occasional networking events or job fairs.
- Develop a strong pipeline of existing and potential new candidates.
- Innovate in regard to sourcing and networking technologies.
- Be familiar with industry trends, including client, market and unemployment conditions.
- Be fully educated on account processes & policies to ensure 100% contract compliance.
In addition to the essential functions listed above, the incumbent may be required to perform other non-essential functions. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years of technical recruiting experience preferred, ideally in an agency setting
- Must be outgoing and self-motivated with a strong desire to excel; must have personal drive and a competitive spirit
- Must have strong time-management skills and focus
- Must have excellent presentation, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership abilities and polished professional presence
- Ability to execute and prioritize multi-task projects
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, confidentiality, sensitivity and creativity to changing needs and situations
- Must be comfortable making outbound cold calls to potential candidates
Real Relationships. Powerful Partnerships. Exceptional Opportunities.
Why work for DAVIS?
We offer competitive pay, a suite of great benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, tuition reimbursement, training and development opportunities, great parental leave program, work-life balance, casual attire and upward career mobility. If you are a motivated individual looking for a place to grow your career, DAVIS wants to meet you. Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Expeditor in Lawrenceville GA
- Sales Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Drafter in Brooklyn Park MN
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- Terminal Clerk in Oxford MA
- Shipping-Recieving Clerk in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Inspector II - PCBA in Westborough MA
- Customer Reception and Support Representative in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Brooklyn Park MN
- Document Control Specialist in Worcester MA
- Maintenance Engineer in Pinehurst NC
- Warehouse Lead 3rd Shift in Worcester MA
- Entry-Level Maintenance Mechanic 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- Desktop Support in Suwanee GA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Supply Chain Associate in Worcester MA
- Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- DMR Coordinator in Westborough MA
- Inventory and Material Control Associate in Duluth GA
- Wire Processing Machine Operator in Brooklyn Park MN
- Technician in Cambridge MA
- Test Operator in Westboro MA
- Quality Tech in Norcross GA
- Quality Inspector in Manchester NH
- Configuration Analyst in Framingham MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Lab Support Personnel in Memphis TN
- Principal Process Design & Development Engineer in North Canton OH
- MFG - process Engineer Automation Test Tech QA Engineer Material Planner in Manchester NH
- Material Handler in Westborough MA
- FPGA Designer - Firmware Development Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Electro - Mechanical Assembler in Maple Grove MN
- Precision Optical & Mechanical Inspector in Merrimack NH
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Software Engineer in Norwood MA
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA
- Quality Inspection Technician in Wilmington MA
- AP- AR Specialist in Boylston MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Electrical Tester in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in Marlborough MA
- Talent Acquisition Manager in Marlborough MA
- Lean-FEM Coordinator in Doraville GA
- Instrument Assembler II in Eden Prairie MN
- Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Quality Technician in Gainesville GA
- CNC Lathe Machinist in Boylston MA
- Assembly Test Tech in Marlborough MA
- Assembler (1st shift) in Ashland MA
- RMA Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Stockroom Attendant in Gainesville GA
- Electrical Engineer in Ashland MA
- Inventory Control in Duluth GA
- Product Design Engineer in Milford NH
- Process Engineer- Metallurgist in Milford NH
- Quality Inspector in Memphis TN
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Chaska MN
- Warehouse - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Modular Assembly - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Fabrication - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Manufacturing Tech (Entry Level- Skilled) in Ayer MA
- Office Manager in Huntsville AL
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Norcross GA
- Digital Product Manager in Suwanee GA
- Customer Service Representative in Leominister MA
- Electrical Engineer in Lowell MA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Woodbury MN
- QC Inspector in Manchester NH
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lithonia GA
- Lead Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Office Manager in Lexington MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Ashland MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Hoschton GA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Microdeburer in Milford MA
- Machine Operator in Hoschton GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Lowell MA
- Maintenance Technician in Hoschton GA
- Accounting-Administrative Support in Duluth GA
- Buyer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Assembler in Golden Valley MN
- Technical Recruiter in Suwanee GA
- Quality Coordinator in Mansfield MA
- Tooling Engineer in Newnan GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Burnsville MN
- E&I - Maintenance Technician in Lithonia GA
- Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Maintenance Tech in Lawrenceville GA
- Process Operator in Franklin MA
- Engineering Intern in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Bedford, MA MA