Senior Technical Recruiter
The Senior Technical Recruiter is responsible for finding candidates and placing them at client organizations. In addition, this person may manage one or more large client accounts, working with hiring managers to facilitate the recruitment process. This individual will be focused on working with engineering and advanced manufacturing professionals.
This position is based out of our headquarters in Marlborough, MA.
- Sourcing and screening of potential candidates for contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire openings with our clients, specifically in the manufacturing and engineering sectors.
- Use sourcing tools and techniques to identify and attract candidates such as online social networking, traditional networking, Boolean and other searches, and referrals
- Post all technical job ads
- Create a detailed technical interview workflow
- Track job orders and initiate recruitment for new roles paying close attention to high priority situations.
- Ensure client staffing needs are filled in a timely manner, and that the company maintains a robust pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Coordinate and sets up on-site interviews with hiring managers and candidates
- Work with hiring managers to fully understand job details, requirements and day to day responsibilities.
- Solicit feedback from hiring managers on candidates’ resumes, interview status, and job offers.
- Build client confidence through relationship development and physical presence at their sites.
- Exercise discretion and judgment in HR matters, policy interpretation and conflict resolution.
- Attend occasional networking events or job fairs.
- Develop a strong pipeline of existing and potential new candidates.
- Innovate in regard to sourcing and networking technologies.
- Be familiar with industry trends, including client, market and unemployment conditions.
- Be fully educated on account processes & policies to ensure 100% contract compliance.
In addition to the essential functions listed above, the incumbent may be required to perform other non-essential functions. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years of technical recruiting experience preferred, ideally in an agency setting
- Must be outgoing and self-motivated with a strong desire to excel; must have personal drive and a competitive spirit
- Must have strong time-management skills and focus
- Must have excellent presentation, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership abilities and polished professional presence
- Ability to execute and prioritize multi-task projects
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, confidentiality, sensitivity and creativity to changing needs and situations
- Must be comfortable making outbound cold calls to potential candidates
Real Relationships. Powerful Partnerships. Exceptional Opportunities.
Why work for DAVIS?
We offer competitive pay, a suite of great benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, tuition reimbursement, training and development opportunities, great parental leave program, work-life balance, casual attire and upward career mobility. If you are a motivated individual looking for a place to grow your career, DAVIS wants to meet you. Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Buyer in Woburn MA
- Facility Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Sr R&D Technician in Eden Prairie MN
- Purchasing Contractor in East Boston MA
- NDT Level III Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Technician-Machine operator in N. Billerica MA
- Test Specialist in Suwanee GA
- HR Manager in Clinton MA
- Material Handler 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Accounts Payable Temp in Buford GA
- Manual Machinist in Peabody MA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- Facilities EHS Manager in Southbridge MA
- EM assembler in Leominster MA
- Bench Repair Technician in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Buyer in Duluth GA
- Industrial Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Customer Service Representative in Oakdale MN
- EM Assembler in Waltham MA
- Financial Analyst in Westford MA
- Material Handler in Waltham MA
- CNC Machinist in Murrayville GA
- Press Brake Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Service Representative in Norfolk MA
- Principal-Secondary Assembly in Wilsonville OR
- Control Panel Point to Point Wirer in Wilsonville OR
- Machine Operators in Lebanon NH
- Electrician in Cumming GA
- Solder Assembler in Natick MA
- Solidworks Drafter in Portsmouth NH
- Mechanical Technician - Assembler in Eden Prairie MN
- Wire Machine Operator in Ayer MA
- Sr. Corporate Accountant in Billerica MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Supervisor in Milford MA
- Lean Manager in Milford NH
- Packaging Technician in Sutton MA
- Logistics System Coordinator in Everett MA
- Sr. Engineer in MA
- Industrial Painter in Duluth GA
- Administrative Assistant in Bartlett TN
- Project Manager CAD Tech in Bartlett TN
- Refrigeration Tech in Acton MA
- Control Panel Wirer Technician in Acton MA
- Test Technician in Acton MA
- Sales Administrator in Needham Heights MA
- Solidworks Drafter in Kennnesaw GA
- Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Program Manager II in MA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Test Technician in Worcester MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Test Tech I PCB in Westboro MA
- QA Mechanical Inspector in Ashland MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Material Handler in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- EHS Coordinator - Environmental Health and Safety in Maple Grove MN
- Mechanical Assembler in Buford GA
- Administrative Assistant in Sudbury MA
- 2nd Shift Machinist in Newton MA
- Sr. Sales Rep in woburn MA
- CNC Operator in Ashland MA
- Documentation Specialist in Ayer MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- Production Manager in Lynn MA
- Material Coordinator in Worcester MA
- Director Of Operations in Memphis TN
- Executive Assistant in Milford MA
- EM Assembler in Malborough MA
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Entry Level Machine Operator - Die Cut collector in Sutton MA
- Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- Systems Engineer in Watertown MA
- 2nd Shift - Control Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Productions Ops Tech II in
- Accountant in Bartlett TN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Accounting Analyst in King of Prussia PA
- Senior Electrical Engineer in Waltham MA
- Principal Electrical Engineer in Waltham MA
- Sales Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- Expeditor-Data Entry Admin in Lawrenceville GA
- Material Handler II in Westboro MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr Quality System Engineer in Eden Prairie MN
- Assembly Technician in Hollis NH
- Quality Engineer in Peterborough NH
- 3rd Shift Machine Operator in Manchester NH
- Sr. Embedded Software Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Sr. Hardware Engineer (2) in Alhambra CA