Regional Account Executive - Marlboro
Regional Account Executive – Marlborough, MA
Are you interested in working for a Best Places to Work? We are hiring a Regional Account Executive for our Marlborough, MA office. This person will be responsible for growing a book of business within our Engineering and Manufacturing staffing verticals. If you enjoy working in a team environment and helping solve client staffing needs, then DAVIS is the place for you!
We are not your run-of-the-mill staffing firm. We pride ourselves on building strong professional relationships, creating exciting career opportunities, being committed to excellent customer service, and doing it all with integrity. We work hard and we enjoy what we do.
This position requires sales experience, preferably within the staffing industry.
Essential Functions of the Account Executive:
- Research and explore geographic and market territory to constantly be generating new prospects and leads to move through the sales process
- Use a mix of phone, email, social media and thought leadership to generate, develop and nurture leads and sales prospects through the buying process
- Make several outbound sales calls daily including both warm and cold calls to solicit open positions in Manufacturing and Engineering organizations in the greater Boston area
- Communicate frequently with clients regarding open job specifications, candidate resume submissions, interviews, feedback, and job offers
- Communicate with hiring managers regarding current employees' performance
- Provide a consultative sales approach to all clients, by presenting a range of options that might fit their staffing needs
Qualifications of the Account Executive:
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2+ years of outbound sales experience, preferably in the staffing industry
- Must be outgoing and self-motivated with a strong desire to excel; must have personal drive and a competitive spirit
- Must have strong time-management skills and focus
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable making outbound cold calls to potential clients
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office, the Internet and other technologies
Why work at DAVIS? Here’s a snapshot of what we offer:
- Defined career paths, with the ability to continually grow and move up in your career
- Excellent compensation plans with unlimited commission potential
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy, with uncapped PTO after two years of service
- Casual attire every day
- Community service volunteer opportunities monthly
- Excellent benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, health savings account, flexible spending account, long and short term disability, and life insurance
- 401k with company match
Real Relationships. Powerful Partnerships. Exceptional Opportunities.