Program Manager Suwanee GA
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Program Manager Suwanee GA
Title:Program Manager Suwanee GA
Are you interested in working for a Best Places to Work? Are you looking for an incredible opportunity to have a direct impact on an organization's growth initiatives? If so, we need to speak with you! The DAVIS Companies is seeking a Program Manager to help facilitate the recruitment and on-boarding process of a specific managed service client. If you enjoy working in a team environment and helping solve client staffing needs, then DAVIS is the place for you!
Essential Functions of Program Manager:
The Program Manager is required to perform all or a combination of the following essential functions as determined by business necessity:
- Fully understand all aspects of the client location and build client confidence through relationship development and physical presence at the site.
- Frequently meet with hiring managers and clients’ Human Resources staff to continually build relationships and ensure contractual compliance.
- Identify opportunities for new revenue streams within existing clients.
- Maintain client’s tool for contract labor requirements; liaise between hiring managers and internal recruiters when new requirements are released. Utilize internal ATS to push through candidate submittals, interview requests, and offers.
- Ensure the appropriate number of candidates is submitted to each open position at client site, interviews are set up, and offers are communicated and closed.
- Assist internal recruiters with candidate onboarding activities and provide frequent communication with hiring managers regarding status. Verify I9s in person as needed.
- Support new-hire activities including but not limited to: coordinate start details with the hiring managers and contract employees, create and mail out contract new hire kits, conduct new-hire orientations, submit badge requests.
- Oversee pre-identified contractor community from administration of new-hire paperwork through start-date.
- Oversee the weekly payroll process and support any payroll inquiries from managers and contract employees.
- Process changes to contract employees including pay increases, overpayments, under payments, holiday time and manual checks.
- Act as main point of contact for hiring managers and contract employees for the duration of the contract assignment; communicate any changes in assignment to recruiters and/or contract employees, extend or end assignments as needed.
- Problem-solve issues for any and all working contract employees, ensuring total candidate satisfaction at the site.
- Responsible for client site reporting and analytics, and communication of reports and analytics to appropriate end users.
- Build relationships with local University Co-Op Program Managers.
- Ensure overall customer satisfaction for entire client site.
- Manage DAVIS staff at client sites as needed.
Qualifications of Program Manager:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3-5 years staffing program management experience required
- Strong problem solving skills and a polished professional presence
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite and Applicant Tracking System usage
Why work at DAVIS? Here’s a snapshot of what we offer:
- Defined career paths, with the ability to continually grow and move up in your career
- Excellent compensation plans with unlimited commission potential
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy, with uncapped PTO after two years of service
- Casual attire every day
- Community service volunteer opportunities monthly
- Excellent benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, health savings account, flexible spending account, long and short term disability, and life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Weekly company-sponsored lunch
- Tuition reimbursement
Real Relationships. Powerful Partnerships. Exceptional Opportunities.
DAVIS Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Buyer - Planner in Peabody MA
- Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Press Break Machine Operator in Peabody MA
- Electro Mechanical Assembler in Lowell MA
- Chemistry Technician I in Golden CO
- Controls Engineer in Mt. Washington KY
- Electronic Assembly Technician in Plymouth MN
- Estimator in Pendergrass GA
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- Assembly-Production Tech ERA in Golden CO
- Assembler, CT in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Inspector II - PCBA in Westborough MA
- Shipping & Recieving in Alpharetta GA
- Estimation Technician in Memphis TN
- CAD Modeler in Carrolton GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Inventory Clerk in Rochester NH
- Computer - Production Technician in Rochester NH
- Engineering Administrative Assistant in Westborough MA
- Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Material Handler III in Milford MA
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator in Billerica MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Machine Operator III in Bridgeport NJ
- Machine Operator I in Bridgeport NJ
- Payroll-HR Clerk in Millville NJ
- Credit Specialist in Memphis TN
- Material Handler (Production) 2-13 in Westborough MA
- Material Handler in Holliston MA
- EM Assembler in Holliston MA
- Hardware Insertion in Alpharetta GA
- Press Brake Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Warehouse - General Labor in Oxford MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Accounts Payable Specialist in Milford MA
- Test Operator in Nashua NH
- EM Assembler in Leominster MA
- Order Picker in Wilsonville OR
- Associate CMM Layout Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Equipment Operator 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Entry Level Staff Accountant in Golden CO
- Maintenance Mechanic in Maple Grove MN
- CNC Programmer in Leominster MA
- Document Control Specialist in North Billerica MA
- CNC Turning Machinist in Milford MA
- Accountant in Hudson MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Mechanics - 2nd and 3rd shifts in Lincoln RI
- Assembler-Kitter in Norwood MA
- Electrical Design Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Shipping and Receiving Supervisor in Westborough MA
- Custodian in Westborough MA
- Production Supervisor in Conyers GA
- Material Handler (Production) in Westborough MA
- Candidate Experience Coordinator in Manhattan NY
- Diesel Technician in Lilburn GA
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Controls Technician in Portland ME
- Manual Machinist in New Haven CT
- Engineer, Navigation Systems 18-0054 in Alhambra CA
- Sr Electrical Designer in Minneapolis MN
- IT Technician in Norcross GA
- Quality Engineer in Dover NH
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Advanced Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- 2nd Shift Production Supervisor in Brooklyn Park MN
- Endoscope Technician in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Operator- Assembly tech in Central Manchester CT
- Industrial Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Executive Assistant in Newton MA
- Logistics Clerk in Franklin MA
- Machine shop Lead - Supervisor in Central Manchester CT
- Preventative Maintenance Tech - NJ in Vineland NJ
- Optical Technician in Franklin MA
- Mechanical - Incoming Inspector in Hudson NH
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- EHS Technician - Environmental Health & Safety Tech in Maple Grove MN
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- Paint & Assembly Supervisor in Norcross GA
- Lab Analyst in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Hollis NH
- Production Support Technician- 18-0027 in Alhambra CA
- MOCVD Section Manager- 18-0011 in Alhambra CA
- Product Engineer in Milford NH
- Assembly & Automation Process Engineer in North Canton OH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Shrewsbury MA
- Electronics Technician in Framingham MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Bartlett TN
- Test Tech - 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Test Operator 2nd shift in Westboro MA
- Solder Assembler II-III 2nd shift in Westboro
- EM Assembler I-II (2nd Shift) in Westboro MA
- Test Operator - AOI -1st shift in Westboro MA
- Quality Inspector II - PCB in Westborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Production Supervisor in Shrewsbury MA