Program Manager Suwanee GA
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Program Manager Suwanee GA
Title:Program Manager Suwanee GA
Are you interested in working for a Best Places to Work? Are you looking for an incredible opportunity to have a direct impact on an organization's growth initiatives? If so, we need to speak with you! The DAVIS Companies is seeking a Program Manager to help facilitate the recruitment and on-boarding process of a specific managed service client. If you enjoy working in a team environment and helping solve client staffing needs, then DAVIS is the place for you!
Essential Functions of Program Manager:
The Program Manager is required to perform all or a combination of the following essential functions as determined by business necessity:
- Fully understand all aspects of the client location and build client confidence through relationship development and physical presence at the site.
- Frequently meet with hiring managers and clients’ Human Resources staff to continually build relationships and ensure contractual compliance.
- Identify opportunities for new revenue streams within existing clients.
- Maintain client’s tool for contract labor requirements; liaise between hiring managers and internal recruiters when new requirements are released. Utilize internal ATS to push through candidate submittals, interview requests, and offers.
- Ensure the appropriate number of candidates is submitted to each open position at client site, interviews are set up, and offers are communicated and closed.
- Assist internal recruiters with candidate onboarding activities and provide frequent communication with hiring managers regarding status. Verify I9s in person as needed.
- Support new-hire activities including but not limited to: coordinate start details with the hiring managers and contract employees, create and mail out contract new hire kits, conduct new-hire orientations, submit badge requests.
- Oversee pre-identified contractor community from administration of new-hire paperwork through start-date.
- Oversee the weekly payroll process and support any payroll inquiries from managers and contract employees.
- Process changes to contract employees including pay increases, overpayments, under payments, holiday time and manual checks.
- Act as main point of contact for hiring managers and contract employees for the duration of the contract assignment; communicate any changes in assignment to recruiters and/or contract employees, extend or end assignments as needed.
- Problem-solve issues for any and all working contract employees, ensuring total candidate satisfaction at the site.
- Responsible for client site reporting and analytics, and communication of reports and analytics to appropriate end users.
- Build relationships with local University Co-Op Program Managers.
- Ensure overall customer satisfaction for entire client site.
- Manage DAVIS staff at client sites as needed.
Qualifications of Program Manager:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3-5 years staffing program management experience required
- Strong problem solving skills and a polished professional presence
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite and Applicant Tracking System usage
Why work at DAVIS? Here’s a snapshot of what we offer:
- Defined career paths, with the ability to continually grow and move up in your career
- Excellent compensation plans with unlimited commission potential
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy, with uncapped PTO after two years of service
- Casual attire every day
- Community service volunteer opportunities monthly
- Excellent benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, health savings account, flexible spending account, long and short term disability, and life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Weekly company-sponsored lunch
- Tuition reimbursement
Real Relationships. Powerful Partnerships. Exceptional Opportunities.
DAVIS Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Distribution Associate in Suwanee GA
- Demand Planner in Hayward CA
- Receptionist in Memphis TN
- Project Manager in Duluth GA
- Assembly - Test Technician in Sterling MA
- Assembler in Milford MA
- Production Operator - Medical Device Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Pre-Wave Assembler in Westford MA
- Senior Instrument Assembler in Lindon UT
- Machinist in New Haven CT
- Customer Service Representative in Suwanee GA
- Packaging Assembler in Plymouth MA
- Account Executive - Woburn, MA in Woburn MA
- Inspector II in Merrimack NH
- Mechanical Assembler in Ashland MA
- Technical Recruiter - GA in Suwanee GA
- Account Executive NJ - Pipeline in Vineland NJ
- Field Service Manager in Kennesaw GA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Training Coordinator in Milford MA
- Recruiting Coordinator in Memphis TN
- Technical Recruiter - MN in Minneapolis MN
- Screen Print Operator in Norwood MA
- Lab Assistant in Norwood MA
- Medical Lab Technologist in Norwood MA
- Refrigeration Tech in Malborough MA
- Manufacturing Process-Project Engineer in Charlton MA
- Manufacturing Controls Engineer in Charlton MA
- Engineering Technician (Document Control) in Charlton MA
- 2nd Shift Replenisher in Suwanee GA
- Receiving Associate 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Mold Shop Operations Manager in Duluth GA
- Software Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Accounts Payable in Ashland MA
- A-R Admin in Roswell GA
- Sr Mechanical Inspector in Bedford MA
- Visual Inspector in Norwood MA
- Sr. Electrical Engineering Technician in Cambridge MA
- Machine Electrician in Walker MI
- Shipping and Receiving Specialist in Norwood MA
- Material Handler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd shift test tech - def in Merrimack NH
- Jr Buyer in Merrimack NH
- Sr technicians in Merrimack NH
- Sr Assemblers in Merrimack NH
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Duluth GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler - Technician in Eden Prairie MN
- Production Associate in Green Bay WI
- Material Handler in Norwood MA
- 3rd Shift CNC Machinist-Programmer in Gainesville GA
- Mechanical Inspector in Woburn MA
- Electronic Assembler - Soldering Technician in Burnsville MN
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Control Specialist in Natick MA
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Electro-mechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Shear Operator in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Technician in Nashua NH
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Sr Processing Scientist in Alhambra CA
- CNC Machinist in Central Manchester CT
- Synthesis Operator in Taunton MA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Experience Design Researcher in Milford MA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- Product Support Specialist in Brownsville TN
- Cycle Counter in Buford GA
- Human Resources Manager in Memphis TN
- Wiring Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Plymouth MN
- Device Technician in Beverly MA
- Test Technician in Tucker GA
- Purchasing Manager in Mooresville GA
- Equipment Operator 1st Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Supply Chain Associate in Worcester MA
- Test Operator - AOI in Westboro MA
- Material Handler 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Equipment Operator 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Electrician - Control Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Assembly Mechanic - Mechanical Assembly in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Warehouse Supervisor in Olive Branch MS
- 2nd Shift Manufacturing Supervisor in Newton MA
- Machine Operator - 2nd shift in South Grafton MA
- Principal Computer Hardware Architect in Milford MA
- Staff Accountant in Flowery Branch GA
- Electrical Manufacturing Technician - Control Panel Builder in Oakdale MN
- Public Relations Manager in Lowell MA
- Jr. Buyer in Hudson NH
- Manufacturing Associate in Hudson MA
- CNC Machinist in Norcross GA
- CNC Machine Operator Night Shift in Norcross GA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- PCB Inspector in Milford NH
- Mechanical Inspector in Milford NH
- Entry Level Product Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Buyer - Planner in Peabody MA