Human Resource Manager
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Human Resource Manager
Title:Human Resource Manager
- Experience in HR – ideally in manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or equivalent knowledge required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years Human Resources experience or equivalent and relevant business experience.
- HR generalist experience to include 1-2 areas of experience in recruitment & staffing, employee relations, training, compensation, benefits and career development.
- Knowledge of current federal, state, and local Human Resources-related laws, regulations, trends and issues.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate information in written and verbal form.
- Ability to work independently and effectively within a matrix environment.
- Experience facilitating and supporting organizational change.
- Ability to forge and maintain strategic business partnerships.
- Proven ability to handle difficult employee relations issues in a professional and confidential manner.
- Ability to interface with all levels of employees in the organization.
- Ability to analyze data and create and communicate options to meet desired business objectives.
- Proficiency with computer systems, including Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, HRIS.
- The Manager, Human Resources is responsible for being the primary on-site support aligned with the resources of the Corporate Shared Services team, for the full range of Human Resources support to business groups as assigned in the areas of staffing, employee relations, training, policy interpretation and communication, compensation and benefits.
- Actively participates in a variety of activities in support of assigned business group leveraging corporate HR resources as appropriate.
- Examples may include, but not be limited to, partnering with management and talent acquisition on staffing strategies and participating in interviews and surveying employee groups to identify learning and development needs to be shared with the Learning & Development so that the appropriate programs may be implemented or designed.
- Conduct local New Hire Orientation and On-boarding
- Resolves sensitive and confidential issues and concerns raised by all levels of employees in a confidential, timely, and objective manner.
- Directs employees, as appropriate to the tools that are available to them (e.g. HR Service Center) to enable efficient resolution of lower level issues.
- Conducts investigations of escalated HR related employee issues as is necessary.
- Maintains constant awareness of general employee issues/concerns and implements solutions that ensure positive morale and an issue free environment.
- Collaborates with HR leaders and business stakeholders to design new policies and procedures as needed to provide appropriate responses to employee relations issues.
- Works closely with employees and managers to help them identify developmental needs and to actively support career development within the framework of the Company’s Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Coaches and educates employees at all levels regarding programs and policies such as benefits, Performance Management, diversity, anti- harassment, ethics and attendance.
- Identifies compensation and benefits issues and reviews with Human Resources management and business group as assigned to promote pay equity and efficient benefits service delivery.
- Partners with compensation and benefits team members to collaborate on and reach solutions that meet the needs of business stakeholders.
- Champions people related data integrity and analysis for assigned groups in partnership with the HR Business Partner and the HR Operations team.
- Assists the Business Leaders and the Human Resources Business Lead with workforce planning activities within assigned business groups to understand the forward-looking talent implications of planned business strategies and objectives.
- Collaborates with business and HR stakeholders to plan for and implement organizational changes.
- May be involved in a variety of special projects using HR and other sources as needed.
- Provides status reports to management along with recommendations for improvements.
Performs other duties as maybe assigned from time to time by management.
Call Ramey @ 901-209-0805 for more info!
- Electrical Engineer - Medical Device in Wayzata MN
- Field Applications Engineer in san jose CA
- Test Technician in Chaska MN
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Systems Aeronautical Engineer in Bloomfield CT
- Mechanical Aeronautical Engineer in Bloomfield CT
- NDT Level II in Bloomfield CT
- Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Material Handler (Production) 8-21-19 in Westborough MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Payroll Specialist in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Wiring Technician in Duluth GA
- Field Service Specialist in Milford MA
- Welder 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Shipping-Receiving Clerk in Marlborough MA
- Optical Assembly Technician in Nashua NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Office Manager in Woburn MA
- CNC Polishing Technician in Nashua NH
- Quality Inspector in Kennesaw GA
- Principal Mechanical Engineer in Nashua NH
- Principal Optical Engineer in Nashua NH
- Optician in Nashua NH
- Temp Purchasing Clerk in Marlborough MA
- Assembly-Testing in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Material Handler 1st shift in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Peabody MA
- Process Quality Engineer in Fall River MA
- Senior Financial Analyst in Lowell MA
- Sr Systems Engineer in Providence RI
- Quality Assurance Engineer in Duluth GA
- Client Services Representative in Cleveland OH
- Material Handler (Production) 8-14-19 in Westborough MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Senior Quality Inspector in Alpharetta GA
- Electronic Assembler III in Alpharetta GA
- Senior Electrical Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Account Specialist in Hopkinton MA
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Picking - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Power Electronics-Test Lab Technician in lowell MA
- Engineering Support Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Account Representative in Collierville TN
- Customer Service Rep in Flowery Branch GA
- Technical Service Administrator in Milford MA
- Financial Analyst II in Milford MA
- Buyer -Planner in Andover MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Alpharetta GA
- Roll Thread Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Administrative Assistant in Tampa FL
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Mechanical Assembler-Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Structural Designer in Decatur AL
- I&E Designer in Decatur AL
- Fabricator - Weld Cleanup in Lawrenceville GA
- Materials Associate in Marlborough MA
- Tool and Die Maker in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Care Representative in Center Valley PA
- Research Associate in Milford MA
- Project Manager in Mansfield MA
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Material Handler (Production) 8-7-19 in Westborough MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 2nd shift in Lincoln RI
- Project Manager in MA
- Waterspider in Memphis TN
- Mechanical Inspector in Woburn MA
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Entry Level Product Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Memphis TN
- Service Technician in Duluth GA
- Senior Manager Supply Chain Solutions in Atlanta GA
- AWS Certified MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Field Systems Tech in Beverly MA
- PLC Engineer in Mansfield MA
- Quality Inspector in Methuen MA
- Marketing Transformation Specialist in Milford MA
- Electrical Engineer in MA
- Repair Technician in Minneapolis MN
- Mechanical Designer in Roswell GA
- Engineering documentation Coordinator in Central Manchester CT
- Jr Buyer in Merrimack NH
- Senior Solution Architect - DeltaV in Mansfield MA
- Technology Services Coordinator in Duluth GA
- Systems Qualification Scientist in Milford MA
- HR Admin in Hopkinton MA
- Project Manager in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Inspector in Hopkinton MA
- CNC Machine Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembler IV in Methuen MA
- Field Service Technician in Loganville GA
- Test Technician Supervisor in Tucker GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Methuen MA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Chemistry Technician I in Golden CO