Human Resource Manager
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Human Resource Manager
Title:Human Resource Manager
- Experience in HR – ideally in manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or equivalent knowledge required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years Human Resources experience or equivalent and relevant business experience.
- HR generalist experience to include 1-2 areas of experience in recruitment & staffing, employee relations, training, compensation, benefits and career development.
- Knowledge of current federal, state, and local Human Resources-related laws, regulations, trends and issues.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate information in written and verbal form.
- Ability to work independently and effectively within a matrix environment.
- Experience facilitating and supporting organizational change.
- Ability to forge and maintain strategic business partnerships.
- Proven ability to handle difficult employee relations issues in a professional and confidential manner.
- Ability to interface with all levels of employees in the organization.
- Ability to analyze data and create and communicate options to meet desired business objectives.
- Proficiency with computer systems, including Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, HRIS.
- The Manager, Human Resources is responsible for being the primary on-site support aligned with the resources of the Corporate Shared Services team, for the full range of Human Resources support to business groups as assigned in the areas of staffing, employee relations, training, policy interpretation and communication, compensation and benefits.
- Actively participates in a variety of activities in support of assigned business group leveraging corporate HR resources as appropriate.
- Examples may include, but not be limited to, partnering with management and talent acquisition on staffing strategies and participating in interviews and surveying employee groups to identify learning and development needs to be shared with the Learning & Development so that the appropriate programs may be implemented or designed.
- Conduct local New Hire Orientation and On-boarding
- Resolves sensitive and confidential issues and concerns raised by all levels of employees in a confidential, timely, and objective manner.
- Directs employees, as appropriate to the tools that are available to them (e.g. HR Service Center) to enable efficient resolution of lower level issues.
- Conducts investigations of escalated HR related employee issues as is necessary.
- Maintains constant awareness of general employee issues/concerns and implements solutions that ensure positive morale and an issue free environment.
- Collaborates with HR leaders and business stakeholders to design new policies and procedures as needed to provide appropriate responses to employee relations issues.
- Works closely with employees and managers to help them identify developmental needs and to actively support career development within the framework of the Company’s Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Coaches and educates employees at all levels regarding programs and policies such as benefits, Performance Management, diversity, anti- harassment, ethics and attendance.
- Identifies compensation and benefits issues and reviews with Human Resources management and business group as assigned to promote pay equity and efficient benefits service delivery.
- Partners with compensation and benefits team members to collaborate on and reach solutions that meet the needs of business stakeholders.
- Champions people related data integrity and analysis for assigned groups in partnership with the HR Business Partner and the HR Operations team.
- Assists the Business Leaders and the Human Resources Business Lead with workforce planning activities within assigned business groups to understand the forward-looking talent implications of planned business strategies and objectives.
- Collaborates with business and HR stakeholders to plan for and implement organizational changes.
- May be involved in a variety of special projects using HR and other sources as needed.
- Provides status reports to management along with recommendations for improvements.
Performs other duties as maybe assigned from time to time by management.
Call Ramey @ 901-209-0805 for more info!
- Administrative Assistant in Southborough MA
- Service Center Engineer in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Maintenance Supervisor in Niles IL
- Quality Inspector - Final Acceptance Inspector in Branford CT
- Optics Engineer in Bedford MA
- Print Production Specialist in Louisville KY
- Entry Level Quality Inspector in Suwanee GA
- EM Assembler II (direct) in Westborough MA
- Maintenance Mechanics - All Shifts in Lincoln RI
- Manufacturing Technician (EM Assembler) in Marlborough MA
- QC Inspector in Marlborough MA
- T&E Financial Analyst in Milford MA
- Cherry Picker Operator in Suwanee GA
- Manufacturing Technician in Ayer MA
- Production Manager 2nd shift in Billerica MA
- Fiber Assembler (Clean Room) in Marlborough MA
- Maintenance Parts Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Applications Project Manager in Milford MA
- Data Steward in Wilmington MA
- Principal Mechanical Engineer in IL
- Press Brake Operator in Suwanee GA
- Senior Manager of Quality in Waltham MA
- Bilingual Customer Service Rep. in Lawrenceville GA
- Accounts payable Coordinator in Hopkinton MA
- Continuous Improvement Manager in Atlanta GA
- Continuous Improvement Engineer in Newnan GA
- Sr. Administrative Assistant in Milford MA
- Quality Assurance Inspector II in Memphis TN
- ERP-IT Specialist in Suwanee GA
- Receptionist in Littleton MA
- Print Production Specialist (CA) in Irvine CA
- Mechanical Assembler in Buford GA
- Operations Manager in Marlboro MA
- Quality Inspector in Boxborough MA
- Program Manager in MA
- Welder-Assembler I (Probes) in Bridgeport NJ
- Machine Operator I (Wire) (1st Shift) in Bridgeport NJ
- Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Newton MA
- Meat Processing Manager in Collingswood NJ
- Lumber Sales Support - Quote Coordinator in Gloucester City NJ
- Customer Service in Center Valley PA
- Electrical Designer in Marietta GA
- Accounting Clerk in Hudson MA
- Test Technician in Austin TX
- Software Test Engineer in San Diego CA
- Mechanical Assembly in Duluth GA
- EM Assembler in Billerica MA
- Electrical-Mechanical Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Fermentation (Mechanical) Technician 1st Shift in Lawrenceville GA
- Sales Application Engineer in Keene NH
- Distribution Clerk in Center Valley PA
- Manager of Operational Excellence in Elkton MD
- Specimen Technician I in Opelika AL
- Sr. Manufacturing Engineer in Memphis TN
- Dispatcher in Everett MA
- Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- General Assembly in Flowery Branch GA
- Product Development Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Software Engineer-Motion Control in lowell MA
- Helpdesk Support Rep in Marlborough MA
- Human Resources Representative in Millville NJ
- Shipper-Receiver in Concord MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Buena NJ
- Set Up Operator in Buena NJ
- Injection Set Up Mechanic in Buena NJ
- Software Engineer in Quincy MA
- Electro Mechanical Maintenance Mechanic in Collingswood NJ
- Contracts Administrator in Lowell MA
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Sr Mechanical Engineer in MA
- Customer Service Rep in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Programmer in Memphis TN
- Shipping Clerk in Ashland MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Los Gatos CA
- Senior Global Planner in Milford MA
- Civil Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Sr. Mechanical Designer in Decatur AL
- Laboratory Assistant in Tucker GA
- Concur Reporting Analyst in Milford MA
- Concur System Administrator in Milford MA
- Concur System Support in Milford MA
- Private Aviation Consultant in Quincy MA
- TIG-Pipe Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Specimen Technician I in Tucker GA
- AutoCAD Manager in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Process Engineer in Milford NH
- Temp Optical Operator Assembly Tech in Nashua NH
- Pre-Analytical Assistant I in Tucker GA
- Project Manager in Millington TN
- Structural Engineer in Decatur AL
- Box Build Solderer in Manchester NH
- In Process Inspector - 2nd Shift in Central Manchester CT
- CNC Machine Operator in Buford GA
- Program Manager in Ashland MA
- Maintenance Technician (3rd Shift) in Newnan GA
- Solderer Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Technician (2nd Shift) in Newnan GA
- Maintenance Technician (1st Shift) in Newnan GA