Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are currently hiring for a Direct Hire Dispatch Supervisor to join our nationally recognized gas company!
Hours: 5:00a - 2:30p, Monday - Friday
Supervise and coordinate the activities of loaders and drivers engaged in loading, off-loading, transporting and delivering industrial gases and supplies. Ensure adequate supply of cylinder product stock on-hand. Efficiently dispatch and manage drivers to meet the needs of our customers. Route incoming customer orders to appropriate personnel.
Essential Job Functions:
- Plan daily routes and schedule drivers, vehicles, deliveries, and pick-ups based on timely needs and geographic location.
- Responsible for making sure all drivers and vehicles meet requirements set by DOT.
- Verify individual driver's daily manifest with outgoing inventory prior to dispatch to ensure accuracy of materials/cylinders to be carried.
- Dispatch drivers in a timely manner to ensure prompt service and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain an active log of all dispatched routes which includes times, phone #, invoice #, acct. #, terms: C.O.D., etc. in a legible manner.
- Communicate with plant supervisor to maintain appropriate stock on-hand of required cylinders.
- Receive and process incoming customer orders.
- Respond to emergency deliveries to meet customer satisfaction.
- Resolve any customer complaints.
- Maintain and balance shipping papers and manifests.
- Ensure that appropriate and up-to-date paperwork is in each vehicle (licenses, permits, insurance, etc.)
- Resolve problems associated with deliveries and product shortages.
- Comply with all safety rules and company policies.
- Ensure any accident is promptly reported to Safety.
- Provide support to internal and external customers for delivery needs on an as-needed basis.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in Dispatching or related positions
- Working knowledge of all Department of Transportation (DOT) rules and regulations for commercial drivers
- Minimum 2 years in supervisory role preferred.
- Strong knowledge of DOT rules and regulations
- Strong comprehension of MSDS and other OSHA regulations
- Ability to work independently and under some pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be customer service oriented and able to interact with the public in a professional manner.
- Must be able to work flexible hours to meet customer needs and management expectations.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and be detailed-oriented with good organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently handle multiple tasks.
- Possess conceptual understanding of industrial gas products, production, distribution applications and equipment
- Compliance with applicable federal, state, local regulatory procedures (CGMP, DOT, OSHA, FDA,
- Must have extensive coordination experience in a multi team environment.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office suite of applications – Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Laboratory Assistant in Tucker GA
- Temp General Laborer in Rochester NH
- Micro Solder Repair Technician in Norcross GA
- Quality Inspector in Lawrenceville GA
- Production Test Technician in Willmington MA
- EM Assembler in Willmington MA
- Assembly Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Buford GA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Laboratory Assistant in Marlborough MA
- Structural Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Mold Maker in Rochester NH
- Tool Die Maker in Rochester NH
- Machine Operator 2nd Shift in Salem NH
- Laboratory Automation Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Materials Coordinator II in Lawrenceville GA
- Press Brake Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Shipping-Stockroom in Lawrenceville GA
- Stockroom Helper in Lawrenceville GA
- Shop Helper (Machine) in Lawrenceville GA
- Shop Helper (Packaging) in Lawrenceville GA
- Customer Service Rep in Concord CA
- CNC Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Stainless Steel Finisher in Flowery Branch GA
- Material Handler 2nd Shift in Salem NH
- 3rd shift Packer-Picker-Puller in Newfield NJ
- 1st shift Picker Packer in Newfield NJ
- Painter in Lawrenceville GA
- Sanitation Lead in Attleboro MA
- CNC Machinist in Attleboro MA
- Maintenance Tech in Attleboro MA
- Warehouse-Manufacturing Associate in Natick MA
- Engineering Documentation Admin in Bedford NH
- Extrusion Manager in Mableton GA
- 2nd Shift Maintenance Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Laser Machine Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- EM Assembler II in Westboro MA
- Inventory control clerk in Concord CA
- Material handler in Concord CA
- Manufacturing Design Engineer in Attleboro MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Attleboro MA
- Precision Inspector- Fremont in Fremont CA
- Tax Administrative Assistant in Louisville KY
- Staff Accountant in Attleboro MA
- Electrical Assembler in Duluth GA
- EM Assembler III Clean Room in Westborough MA
- Sr Systems Safety Engineer in Waltham MA
- TIG Welder-Aluminum in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Account Executive in Cherry Hill NJ
- Maintenance Mechanic in Swedesboro NJ
- Surface Mount Machine Technician in New Hope MN
- Sr. Tooling Engineer in Woburn MA
- Lead Maintenance Mechanic in Conyers GA
- Robotics Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Precision Inspector in Concord CA
- Quality Technician II in Concord CA
- Facilities Maintenance Technician II in Concord CA
- Material Handler in Westborough MA
- Assembly Technician I 2nd shift in West Boylston MA
- Assembly Technician I in West Boylston MA
- Test Tech III in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector 3rd Shift in Rochester NH
- Electronic Assembly Support in Alpharetta GA
- Electrical Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- Quality Control Technician in Billerica MA
- Extrusion Operator in Taunton MA
- Master Mechanic in Taunton MA
- Maintenance Electrician in Taunton MA
- Senior FPGA Design Engineer in Waltham MA
- Sales Support Admin in Chaska MN
- Scale Technician in August GA
- Electronic Assembler in Alpharetta GA
- Test Tech-Operator - weekend - 5 openings in Nashua NH
- Assemblers - Weekend Shift - in Nashua NH
- Test Tech-Operator - 2nd Shift - 8 openings in Nashua NH
- Assembler - 2nd Shift - in Nashua NH
- Test Tech-Operator - 1st Shift - 4 openings in Nashua NH
- Assemblers - 1st Shift in Nashua NH
- Machinist in Bedford NH
- Production Worker in Memphis TN
- Soldering Technician in Suwanee GA
- Material Coordinator in Westborough MA
- Utility Clerk in Lenox MA
- Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Newton MA
- Field Application Technician in Hattiesburg MS
- Principal Test Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Lead Structural Engineer in Baton Rouge LA
- Sr. PM in Bridgeport CT
- Stockroom 1st Shift in Gainesville GA
- Welder in Dahlonega GA
- Maintenance Planning Schedule Specialist in Swedesboro NJ
- Sr Validation Engineer in West Point PA