Warehouse & Distribution Manager
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Warehouse & Distribution Manager
Title:Warehouse & Distribution Manager
Under limited supervision, the Warehouse & Distribution Manager is responsible for leading, directing, and managing all warehousing functions, including the safe receipt, storage, retrieval and timely dispatch of inventory. This includes all logistics operations and material movement. The Warehouse & Distribution Manager is responsible for collaboration with the executive management team to establish the annual warehouse goals and objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages all warehouse personnel including warehouse supervisor and all warehouse direct report positions.
- Manages all warehouse activities including, but not limited to: receiving, kitting, outsourcing, shipping, and transportation logistics.
- Communicates and drives execution of the goal strategy to achieve annual warehouse goals and objectives.
- Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement within all Warehouse operations & functions.
- Maintains inventory integrity, accuracy, organization, and storage. May include physical inventory activities when required by Finance.
- Responsible for ensuring that all new personnel receive proper training to all ISO work instructions, procedures, forms and quality policy.
- Ensures the workplace health and safety of all warehouse and logistics associates.
- Responsible for the care and security of the warehouse building, logistics vehicles, and inventory.
- Motivates, organizes, and encourages teamwork within the warehouse team to ensure that performance and productivity targets are achieved.
- Ensures that all associates are properly trained on all automated and computerized systems required to perform their job function(s).
- Responsible for identifying, hiring, and administration for all new warehouse personnel.
- Provides a safe, clean, and secure work environment for all warehouse and logistics associates.
- Oversees the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery, and equipment associated with the warehousing and logistics functions.
- Participates in meetings with other functional department heads in efforts to collaborate on more efficient processes and interdepartmental communications.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; equivalent experience in warehouse management will be considered.
- 5+ years’ experience as Warehouse Supervisor or Inventory Control Supervisor preferably in electronic manufacturing.
- Considerable knowledge of WMS methods and procedures, including physical inventory and record keeping practices.
- Familiarity with a variety of tools, parts, materials, and supplies used in the electronic industry.
- Proven ability to supervise the work of others and manage as appropriate.
- Ability to keep records, create reports, interpret information to increase efficiencies.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong customer service orientation Responsible for the safety and supervision of workers in multiple functions and shifts in the warehouse areas including, receiving, put away, issuing material, kitting, and logistics.
- Generally works in an office environment, but may occasionally be required to perform job duties outside of the typical office setting.
- Interaction with people and technology while either standing or sitting.
- Must be able to communicate face-to-face and on the phone.
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Buyer in Woburn MA
- Facility Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Sr R&D Technician in Eden Prairie MN
- Purchasing Contractor in East Boston MA
- NDT Level III Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Technician-Machine operator in N. Billerica MA
- Test Specialist in Suwanee GA
- HR Manager in Clinton MA
- Material Handler 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Accounts Payable Temp in Buford GA
- Manual Machinist in Peabody MA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- Facilities EHS Manager in Southbridge MA
- EM assembler in Leominster MA
- Bench Repair Technician in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Buyer in Duluth GA
- Industrial Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Customer Service Representative in Oakdale MN
- EM Assembler in Waltham MA
- Financial Analyst in Westford MA
- Material Handler in Waltham MA
- CNC Machinist in Murrayville GA
- Press Brake Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Service Representative in Norfolk MA
- Principal-Secondary Assembly in Wilsonville OR
- Control Panel Point to Point Wirer in Wilsonville OR
- Machine Operators in Lebanon NH
- Electrician in Cumming GA
- Solder Assembler in Natick MA
- Solidworks Drafter in Portsmouth NH
- Mechanical Technician - Assembler in Eden Prairie MN
- Wire Machine Operator in Ayer MA
- Sr. Corporate Accountant in Billerica MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Supervisor in Milford MA
- Lean Manager in Milford NH
- Packaging Technician in Sutton MA
- Logistics System Coordinator in Everett MA
- Sr. Engineer in MA
- Industrial Painter in Duluth GA
- Administrative Assistant in Bartlett TN
- Project Manager CAD Tech in Bartlett TN
- Refrigeration Tech in Acton MA
- Control Panel Wirer Technician in Acton MA
- Test Technician in Acton MA
- Sales Administrator in Needham Heights MA
- Solidworks Drafter in Kennnesaw GA
- Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Program Manager II in MA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Test Technician in Worcester MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Test Tech I PCB in Westboro MA
- QA Mechanical Inspector in Ashland MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Material Handler in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- EHS Coordinator - Environmental Health and Safety in Maple Grove MN
- Mechanical Assembler in Buford GA
- Administrative Assistant in Sudbury MA
- 2nd Shift Machinist in Newton MA
- Sr. Sales Rep in woburn MA
- CNC Operator in Ashland MA
- Documentation Specialist in Ayer MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- Production Manager in Lynn MA
- Material Coordinator in Worcester MA
- Director Of Operations in Memphis TN
- Executive Assistant in Milford MA
- EM Assembler in Malborough MA
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Entry Level Machine Operator - Die Cut collector in Sutton MA
- Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- Systems Engineer in Watertown MA
- 2nd Shift - Control Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Productions Ops Tech II in
- Accountant in Bartlett TN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Accounting Analyst in King of Prussia PA
- Senior Electrical Engineer in Waltham MA
- Principal Electrical Engineer in Waltham MA
- Sales Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- Expeditor-Data Entry Admin in Lawrenceville GA
- Material Handler II in Westboro MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr Quality System Engineer in Eden Prairie MN
- Assembly Technician in Hollis NH
- Quality Engineer in Peterborough NH
- 3rd Shift Machine Operator in Manchester NH
- Sr. Embedded Software Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Sr. Hardware Engineer (2) in Alhambra CA