Warehouse & Distribution Manager
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Warehouse & Distribution Manager
Title:Warehouse & Distribution Manager
Under limited supervision, the Warehouse & Distribution Manager is responsible for leading, directing, and managing all warehousing functions, including the safe receipt, storage, retrieval and timely dispatch of inventory. This includes all logistics operations and material movement. The Warehouse & Distribution Manager is responsible for collaboration with the executive management team to establish the annual warehouse goals and objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages all warehouse personnel including warehouse supervisor and all warehouse direct report positions.
- Manages all warehouse activities including, but not limited to: receiving, kitting, outsourcing, shipping, and transportation logistics.
- Communicates and drives execution of the goal strategy to achieve annual warehouse goals and objectives.
- Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement within all Warehouse operations & functions.
- Maintains inventory integrity, accuracy, organization, and storage. May include physical inventory activities when required by Finance.
- Responsible for ensuring that all new personnel receive proper training to all ISO work instructions, procedures, forms and quality policy.
- Ensures the workplace health and safety of all warehouse and logistics associates.
- Responsible for the care and security of the warehouse building, logistics vehicles, and inventory.
- Motivates, organizes, and encourages teamwork within the warehouse team to ensure that performance and productivity targets are achieved.
- Ensures that all associates are properly trained on all automated and computerized systems required to perform their job function(s).
- Responsible for identifying, hiring, and administration for all new warehouse personnel.
- Provides a safe, clean, and secure work environment for all warehouse and logistics associates.
- Oversees the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery, and equipment associated with the warehousing and logistics functions.
- Participates in meetings with other functional department heads in efforts to collaborate on more efficient processes and interdepartmental communications.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; equivalent experience in warehouse management will be considered.
- 5+ years’ experience as Warehouse Supervisor or Inventory Control Supervisor preferably in electronic manufacturing.
- Considerable knowledge of WMS methods and procedures, including physical inventory and record keeping practices.
- Familiarity with a variety of tools, parts, materials, and supplies used in the electronic industry.
- Proven ability to supervise the work of others and manage as appropriate.
- Ability to keep records, create reports, interpret information to increase efficiencies.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong customer service orientation Responsible for the safety and supervision of workers in multiple functions and shifts in the warehouse areas including, receiving, put away, issuing material, kitting, and logistics.
- Generally works in an office environment, but may occasionally be required to perform job duties outside of the typical office setting.
- Interaction with people and technology while either standing or sitting.
- Must be able to communicate face-to-face and on the phone.
- SENIOR QUALITY SPECIALIST in Merrimack NH
- Assembler III in Hudson NH
- Jr. Program Manager in Hudson NH
- Electrical Tester in Brooklyn Park MN
- Payroll Administrator in Merrimack NH
- Sr Buyer in Bloomington MN
- Manufacturing Test Engineer in Huntsville AL
- Controls Engineer in Newnan GA
- Purchaser in Duluth GA
- Quality Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Test Technician in Duluth GA
- Test Tech in Acton MA
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Memphis TN
- CNC Machinist in Middleboro MA
- CAD Designer in McBee SC
- Industrial Engineer in McBee SC
- Helper in Doraville GA
- Warehouse Associate - 1st Shift in Shrewsbury MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Design -Drafter in Concord NH
- buyer -Planner in Central Manchester CT
- Quality Assurance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Marketing Program Manager III in Lowell MA
- Press Brake Operator in Acton MA
- Welder in Loganville GA
- Welder in Acton MA
- Assembler in Derry NH
- Manufacturing Project Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- Forklift - Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Middleboro MA
- Stock Prep Position in Middleboro MA
- Assembler (1st Shift) in Middleboro MA
- Principal Process Design & Development Engineer - Hard Turning in North Canton OH
- Quality Assurance Inspector in Flowery Branch GA
- Warehouse - 3rd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Associate Service Consultant in Memphis TN
- Quality Tech in Alpharetta GA
- CNC Machinist in Milford MA
- Service Tech - Installer in Suwanee GA
- Timing Belt Fabrication 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Production Control Associate in Cumming GA
- Maintenance Technician in Hickory NC
- SMT Machine Operator in Milford NH
- Buyer-Planner in Merrimack NH
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic in Billerica MA
- Mechanical Inspector III in Waltham MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Chaska MN
- Maintenance Manager in Atlanta GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Production Assistant in Brooklyn Park MN
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Welder in Doraville GA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN
- Manufacturing Supervisor-Machining in Wilmington MA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler - Technician in New Brighton MN
- Laboratory Assistant 1 in Memphis TN
- Medical Device Assembler in Minneapolis MN
- Expeditor in Lawrenceville GA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- CNC Lathe Machinist in Boylston MA
- Client Support Clerk - Temporary in Memphis TN
- Embedded Engineer in Watertown MA
- Forklift Operator - 2nd Shift in Vineland NJ
- Quality Inspector II - PCBA in Westborough MA
- Customer Reception and Support Representative in Alpharetta GA
- Lab Technician in Suwanee GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Brooklyn Park MN
- Document Control Specialist in Worcester MA
- Warehouse Lead 3rd Shift in Worcester MA
- Maintenance Mechanic 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- Desktop Support in Suwanee GA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Supply Chain Associate in Worcester MA
- DMR Coordinator in Westborough MA
- Shipping and Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Test Operator in Westboro MA
- Warehouse - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Configuration Analyst in Framingham MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Lab Support Personnel in Memphis TN
- Principal Process Design & Development Engineer in North Canton OH
- Material Handler in Westborough MA
- Electro - Mechanical Assembler in Maple Grove MN
- Technical Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Software Engineer in Norwood MA
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Inspection Technician in Wilmington MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in Marlborough MA
- Talent Acquisition Manager in Marlborough MA
- Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Quality Technician in Gainesville GA
- Stockroom Attendant in Gainesville GA
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate in Ashland MA
- Electrical Engineer in Ashland MA
- Inventory Control in Duluth GA
- Quality Inspector in Memphis TN
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Chaska MN
- Manufacturing Tech (Entry Level- Skilled) in Ayer MA