Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Description - Stockroom Attendant:
Our Client is the leading global provider of advanced processing systems and services to the Poultry, Meat and Fish industries. They are looking for a Stockroom Attendant whose responsibilities may include a variety of warehouse duties, including receiving, order pulling, and shipping to meet scheduled requirements. This position requires communication with other departments within the company, (primarily Purchasing, Spare Parts, Assembly/Manufacturing and Quality), as well as with vendors and delivery drivers.
- Complete work assignments in a timely manner as agreed upon
- Handle duties of primary job function, to include:
- Supplier Goods Receiving – Unload trucks and receive incoming materials and parts from suppliers and subcontract vendors through a barcode system.
- Count items received and check against packing lists, recording any discrepancies.
- Prepare receiving reports and note any shortages or damages. Expedite parts as needed.
- Deliver packages and supplies to internal departments.
- Production Goods Receiving – Receive incoming parts from manufacturing using an RF scanner.
- Count items and take necessary steps to handle shortages.
- Ensure proper labeling of all parts.
- Stock items to shelves, racks, or vertical lift. Expedite parts as needed.
- Order Picker – Pull stored material and parts for shop order issues and assembly work orders based on a dispatch list.
- Count items and properly identify and protect parts.
- Transport parts to the appropriate production area location. Pull and deliver back orders to shop floor.
- Spare Parts – Pick parts for spare parts orders using an RF scanner.
- Assemble and pack parts and sub assemblies in a method that prevents damage.
- Weigh and ship outgoing packages to customers, expediting as needed. Must be able to use UPS Worldship, Fed Ex, and DHL software.
- Order supplies and packaging materials.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to Supervisor
- Provide training and instruction to inexperienced personnel
- Operate any equipment needed to perform the job
- Document problems and suggest improvements, acting to improve timeliness or reduce costs
- Identify and separate defective parts and handle stock adjustments to inventory as appropriate
- Complete Product Improvement Process forms to document problems
- Assist with the cycle count process, as needed
- Read and interpret Design drawings and perform quality inspection, when required
- Cross training in other Stockroom & Shipping positions as needed, based on workload
- Participate in Department training and meetings as appropriate
- Know and follow the company procedure manual and safety rules
- Any other activities deemed necessary by the department manager
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous warehouse and forklift experience
- Basic knowledge of SAP or other business system, preferably to include RF scanners
- The ability to work with co-workers, customers, and vendors in a courteous and tactful manner to resolve problems
- The ability to concentrate, handle pressure, meet deadlines, and pay attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and communication skills required
- A motivated, self-starter with the ability to follow directions and complete assignments with minimal supervision.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Maintain professional appearance/demeanor and a positive attitude under stress
Openings available on 2nd and 3rd shifts and pay rate starts at $15.00 an hour with a $0.75 shift differential.
2nd shift Hours: Monday through Friday: 3:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
3rd Shift Hours: Sunday through Thursday: 11:00 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.
- Enterprise Sales Representative in Marlborough MA
- Human Resources Generalist in Marlborough MA
- Assembly Tech in Alpharetta GA
- Hardware Insertion in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Part Time Receptionist in Lowell MA
- Sheet Metal Fabricator in Medway MA
- Warehouse Associate in Lexington MA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- Assembly Technician in Woburn MA
- Inventory Control Associate in Woburn MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in MA
- Failure Analysis Engineering Aide in Lincoln RI
- Medical Lab Tech in Norwood MA
- CNC Operator in Norcross GA
- Fabricator-Welder in Norcross GA
- CMM-Mechanical Inspector (1st & 2nd shift) in Woburn MA
- CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Sr. Quality Engineer in Jasper GA
- 3rd Shift QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Engineering Manager in Bozeman MT
- Systems-Electrical Engineer in Exeter NH
- Receptionist-Sales Support in Bartlett TN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Solidworks Designer in Concord NH
- Test Technician in Duluth GA
- Salesforce Admin in Norcross GA
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- CAD Designer in Duluth GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- PCB Assembler in Norcross GA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Bartlett TN
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Loganville GA
- Inspector in Franklin MA
- Finisher I in Memphis TN
- Administrative Assistant in Maple Grove MN
- Manual Lathe Operator in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Tool Room-Maintenance Supervisor in Atlanta GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Tool & Die Maker in Atlanta GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- Project Manager in MA
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- SMT Operator - 1st Shift in Burnsville MN
- Senior CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Inspector in Woburn MA
- HR Specialist in Newton MA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Marlborough MA
- Plant Manager in Woburn MA
- Project Manager in Dacula GA
- Purchasing Agent in Dacula GA
- Lead CAD Drafter in Dacula GA
- Buyer in Peabody MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Customer Service Admin in Duluth GA
- CNC Operator in West Deptford NJ
- Engineering Technicians in Andover MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Financial Assistant in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Site Quality Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Material Planner in Bartlett TN
- General Laborer in West Deptford NJ
- Senior Electrical Systems Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Specialist in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector II - EM in Westborough MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Marketing Communication Associate in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in North Charleston SC
- CAD Designer in Arlington TN
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- Altium Designer in Lawrenceville GA
- Endoscope Technician in Bartlett TN
- SMT Production lead in Milford NH
- Industrial Engineer in Newnan GA
- NDT Inspector III in Central Manchester CT
- Fiber Optic -Cable Assembly 1st Shift in Portsmouth NH
- Fiber Optic - Cable Assembly 2nd shift in Portsmouth NH
- 5 Operating Molders in Hopkinton MA
- Microdeburer A in Milford MA
- Engineering Techs in Merrimack NH
- Belt Fabricator in Suwanee GA
- Customer Service Representative in Suwanee GA
- CNC Operator in Cumming GA
- Equipment Operator (Reach Lift) in Jefferson GA