Sr. Materials Associate
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Sr. Materials Associate
Title:Sr. Materials Associate
We are currently hiring for a Sr. Materials Associate at our advanced robotics company on a contract basis! This is a 1st shift role.
Sr. Materials Associate:
The Senior Material Associate will be responsible for inventory management of all stock within the operations environment.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the accuracy of inventory in all stock locations.
- Perform inventory transactions associated with work orders and sales orders.
- Kit and post material to work orders; deliver work order material to the appropriate production location.
- Perform and/or coordinate daily cycle counts and post metrics for review.
- Maintain accurate list of any material shortages and notify planning staff.
- Package kitted parts in proper packaging material.
- Update weekly material status reports and prepare/update material shortage concerns.
- Issue material for rework or to Engineering using stock withdrawal form and maintain records.
- Responsible for initiating and maintaining a primary stocking location to identify shortages, issues, etc.
- Recognize and take steps to resolve inventory discrepancies/work area issues.
- Support Shipping/Receiving process as required.
- The successful candidate will possess a high school diploma plus some college courses in related field of study or equivalent experience.
- ERP systems working knowledge and administration required.
- Candidate must have at least 5+ years of inventory management experience.
- Good math skills.
- Experience performing warehouse A-B-C inventory cycle counting, including variance analysis/reconciliation, and adjustments.
- Strong analytical, communication (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated, hands-on, and detail-oriented.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted.
- Able to bend, squat, stoop, reach, turn as required using hands, arms and shoulders for extended periods of time to perform material handling.
- Electrical Assembly Technician in Norcross GA
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- EM Assembler II (2nd Shift) in Westboro MA
- SMT Operator III in Westboro MA
- Material Handler (Production) 10-23-19 in Westborough MA
- Product Design Engineer in St. Pauls NC
- Test Technician Supervisor in Tucker GA
- Refurbish Technician in Norcross GA
- Controls Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Taunton MA
- Material Handler in MA
- Administrative Assistant in Hopkinton MA
- 2nd shift CNC Lathe Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Test Technician in Natick MA
- Administrative Assistant in Milford MA
- Customer Service Representative in Cottage Grove MN
- RMA Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Android Software Engineer in Fort Worth TX
- Principal Systems Engineer in Eden Prairie MN
- Machinist - 2nd Shift in Newton MA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Mobile AL
- Manufacturing Engineer I in Memphis TN
- Machine Operator in Salem NH
- Sr Engineer II in Elkton MD
- Systems Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Somersworth NH
- Lab Assistant I in Mobile AL
- Senior Accountant in Lowell MA
- Mechanical Design Project Lead in Duncan SC
- CAD Drafter in Cumming GA
- Graphic Designer in DULUTH GA
- Warehouse Associate in DULUTH GA
- Receiving-Packaging Tech in Memphis TN
- Accounts Payable Coordinator in Milford MA
- Production Tech in Marlborough MA
- Sr Technician in Manchester NH
- Welder-MIG-TIG in Alpharetta GA
- AWS Certified MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Production Control Planner in Newton MA
- Material Handler (Production) 10-17-19 in Westborough MA
- Sr Mechanical Inspector in Bedford MA
- Finisher in Memphis TN
- Medical Technician in Warner Robins GA
- Sr Accounting Manager in Concord NH
- 2nd Shift Equipment Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- Accounts Recievable Clerk in Gainesville GA
- Accounts Payable Clerk in Gainesville GA
- Accounts Payable Admin in Lowell MA
- Assembly Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Desktop Support Technician in Merrimack NH
- Quality Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Quality-Weld Inspector in Duluth GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Memphis TN
- Production Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Equipment Operator 3rd Shift in Jefferson GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Waltham MA
- 3rd Shift Braid Operator in Manchester NH
- Design Engineer in Spartanburg SC
- Deburrer in Plymouth MA
- Controller in Memphis TN
- Validation Engineer in Fall River MA
- Material Coordinator in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Boylston MA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Maintenance Manager in Hayward CA
- Grinding Machine Operator in Los Alamitos CA
- Fabricator - Weld Cleanup in Lawrenceville GA
- Industrial Engineer in Chaska MN
- Electrical Test Technician in Waltham MA
- Quality Engineer in Bloomington MN
- Order Puller 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Documentation Specialist-Tech Writer in Natick MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Site Quality Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Sr Design Electrical Engineer in Bedford MA
- Data Entry in Memphis TN
- EM Assembler in Malborough MA
- Supplier Compliance Analyst in Newnan GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Taunton MA
- Production Inspector in Nashua NH
- Manufacturing Engineer in MA
- Software Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Medical Technologist in Mobil AL
- Service Center Rep in Tampa FL
- Synthesis Operator, 1st Shift in Taunton MA
- Forklift Driver-2nd Shift in Dahlonega GA
- Systems Tech II in MA
- Depot Repair Tech in Duluth GA
- Polisher in Plymouth MA
- MDR Project Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Roller Flex Operator - 1st shift in Lebanon NH
- Roller Polisher- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Grind Operator- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Senior Systems Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Customer Service Admin in Duluth GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Sr. Systems Engineer in Marlborough MA
- TIG-Pipe Welder in Flowery Branch GA