Location: Augusta, GA
Responsible for installing, maintaining and testing industrial scales and their related peripheral devices as well as repairing and refurbishing equipment in accordance with factory standards.
- Provide installation, maintenance, and inspection support on basic weighing equipment, with direct supervision.
- Service will be provided on all types of industrial scales, weighing assemblies, indicators, intrinsically safe instrumentation and complete weighing systems.
- Install, dismantle, or move scales and precision measuring devices according to layout plans; blueprints, or other drawings.
- Fabricate, modify, or repair mechanical instruments.
- Perform work involving the completion of appropriate service documents, test reports, reviewing terms and details with customers; provide training and consultation on equipment and repairs.
- Be able to pass background checks, drug screening, and physical exams (pre-employment and as required by customers).
- Must have a valid Georgia driver’s license (or) ability to obtain after employment offer. (3 year clean DMV report)
- Must be able to safely lift, push and pull 50+ lbs. on a day to day basis.
- Must have experience in mechanical and electrical maintenance of industrial scales and systems.
- The ability to work evenings and weekends based on work load.
- Knowledge of basic computer related skills such as using internet, mobile devices and email software.
- Must provide general hand tools. Necessary specialty tools will be furnished by the company.
- Able to work independently without direct supervision, as well as ability to work as a team.
- Detail oriented and can accurately process paperwork within deadlines.
- Organizational skills to maintain inventory, company assigned service truck and complete jobs within an effective/efficient schedule.
- Represent self and the company in a positive, professional and ethical manner toward customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Ability to work in a variety of environments (i.e. Industrial, Agriculture, Aggregate, Pharmaceutical, etc.
If you, or someone you know may be interested in this position and would like to be considered immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.