Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Description - Quality Technician:
Our Client in Hall County GA is in need of a Quality Technician. The Quality Technician has responsibility for performing a wide range of inspection which includes inspection of raw material, WIP and Finish Goods to insure product quality. These activities may include data collection and general problem solving activities. This position will be responsible for training Quality Inspectors and Operators in the use of measuring and test equipment.
This is a First Shift, Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Reads blueprints and instructions to comprehend the quality expectations.
- Confirm maintenance and calibration of equipment (i.e. gauges, balances, etc.) used for manufacturing is current or removed from service prior to the due date.
- Inspect purchased and internally manufactured product for specified requirements, critical dimensions, completeness, transit damage, and customer compliance
- Perform visual, dimensional, and functional inspection of purchased and internally manufactured product and components per specification or drawings using measuring equipment (i.e. caliper, micrometer, tape, height gauge, etc.)
- Approves or rejects purchased and internally manufactured product with respect to quality standards.
- Support the Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) process as needed to maintain continuous flow and increase inventory accuracy.
- Assist in the investigation and resolution of Non-Conforming materials and product related issues. This also includes entering Non-Conformance Reports (NCR’s) into the computer system and making certain that information is accurately conveyed to all departments.
- Training Quality Inspectors and Operators in the use of measuring and test equipment.
- Ensure required production training is identified, completed an documented
- Performs first piece inspections, WIP inspections and final inspections at each manufacturing operation during proof-out trials.
- Conduct Product and Process Audits within all production areas of Manufacturing (Machine Shop, Fabrication, Assembly, Stockroom, and Shipping).
- Identify and troubleshoot quality issues and make recommendations for process improvements.
- Participate on cross-functional teams to ensure the continuous, ongoing improvement of processes, methods, productivity and quality, while reducing costs.
- Participates in the completion of corrective/preventive actions (CAPAs)
- Associate's degree (mechanical, electrical, quality technology) or 1-3 years’ experience working in quality assurance / control setting or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven skills in performing product dimensional inspections, including understanding of geometric dimensions and tolerances.
- CMM (PCDMIS software) experience required.
- Experience as an inspector and/or working knowledge of machining, welding, and/or GD&T strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of metric system
- Ability to read and understand drawings and perform associated inspections
- Have an understanding of mechanical & electrical engineering fundamentals.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, specifically Word and Excel
- SAP experience, preferred
- Forklift experience, preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Demonstrates the honesty and integrity required to do the right thing while adhering to strongly held principles and values.
- CNC Operator in Cumming GA
- Equipment Operator (Reach Lift) in Jefferson GA
- Purchasing Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Quality Assurance Engineer in Duluth GA
- Robotic Weld Operator in Duluth GA
- Warehouse Associate in burlington MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Peabody MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Hudson MA
- Methods programmer in Milford NH
- Methods Documentation Specialist in Milford NH
- Accounts Payable Supervisor in Milford MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Terminal Clerk in Oxford MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Project Manager in Fairburn GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Test Technician in Tucker GA
- Pin Cell Operator in Central Manchester CT
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Financial Reporting Analyst in Marlborough MA
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Staff Accountant in
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Solidworks Drafter in Bowling Green FL
- 2nd Shift QA Tech in Doraville GA
- Manufacturing Engineering Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Device Tech in Beverly MA
- AutoCad Technician in Bartlett TN
- Accounting Manager in Newton MA
- CNC Machine Operator in Norcross GA
- Sand & Deburr in Norcross GA
- Manual Lathe Operator in Norcross GA
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Program Manager MA in
- MANUAL MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Project Engineer in Douglasville GA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd Shift in Worcester MA
- Maintenance Manager - 1st Shift in Metro West MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Production Supervisor - 3rd shift in Worcester MA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Electrical Manufacturing Technician in Brooklyn Park MN
- Field Service Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Gear Machinist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Recruiting Coordinator in Waltham MA
- Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Order Processing Administrator in Billerica MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Distribution Associate in Memphis TN
- Final Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Shipping-Recieving Clerk in Alpharetta GA
- Dispatcher in Marlton NJ
- CNC - Lathe or Mill in Boylston MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Newnan GA
- Press Brake Operator in Acton MA
- CNC Programmer (Mastercam): in Collierville TN
- Shipping & Receiving in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Operations Supervisor in Ashland MA
- 1st ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Control Box Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Accounting Clerk in Westborough MA
- HR Admin in Auburn MA
- CNC Machinist in Central Manchester CT
- Machine Operators- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Accounts Receivable in Westford MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- CAD Designer in MA
- Engineering Technician in Memphis TN
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Warehouse Associate in Milford MA
- Embedded Engineer in Ashland MA
- Warehouse Shipping-Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- IT Help Desk Technician in Marlborough MA
- Fabrication - Lacing in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Multi-Craft Day Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Electrical Engineer in Littleton MA
- Project Engineer in Sterling MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Sterling MA
- Field Service Engineer in Marlboro MA
- Outside Account Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Mechanical Drafter in Brooklyn Park MN
- Solidworks Drafter in McBee SC
- IT Recruiter MA in Woburn MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Pendergrass GA
- Customer Care Representative in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Facilities Technician in Ashland MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Accountant in Charlton MA