Quality Control Technician
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Quality Control Technician
Title:Quality Control Technician
We are seeking a Quality Control Technician for a plastics manufacturing client of ours in the Conyers area. If you have a strong quality background and experience in the plastics industry please review the job description below and apply today!
- Use instruments to check and verify finished and in-process thermoformed parts.
- Perform audits of in-process activities to ensure that written processes are being observed.
- Issue reports pertaining to quality issues, such as non-conformance reports (NCR).
- Analyze data including but not limited to, incoming quality audits, in-process audits and packed set audit findings for purposes of initiating corrective action.
- Complete necessary transactions, paperwork and records.
- Maintain clean and orderly work area.
- Perform Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) or Production readiness audits as required.
- Initiate product holds and releases product from hold when authorized.
- Review rejects and determines responsibility for quality problems as required.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Supplier Quality Engineering, Manufacturing, Purchasing, etc) to initiate corrective actions, discuss problems and drive corrective action
- Qualified candidates must have 3+ Years of experience and be proficient in using measuring equipment (Height Gauges, Calipers, micrometers and steel rules).
- Ensure product conformity through defined inspection operations using 3D Model Geometry, Drawings, Customer Specifications, and Standards.
- Advanced Blueprint Reading, including understanding of Geometric Dimension & Tolerance methods. Manufacturing/inspection related math skills is a must.
- Good attention to detail; the ability to work with others and the willingness to learn new skills.
- Good communication skills and the ability to read, follow, and interpret planning and work order instructions.
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs
- Willing and able to work overtime as needed
- Experience with ISO standards a plus
- Prior knowledge of thermoforming a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Production Supervisor - 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Quality Document Specialist in Loganville GA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Refrigeration Technician in Acton MA
- Electrical Technician in Milford MA
- Production Control Planner in Central Manchester CT
- Documentation Control Specialist in Maple Grove MN
- Test Technician in Natick MA
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- Programmer in Contoocook NH
- Technical Accounting Manager in Billerica MA
- Fabricator in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Inspector II - EM in Westborough MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr iOS engineer in Boston MA
- Lab Processing Clerk in Norwood MA
- Administrative Assistant in Milford MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Microdeburrer in Milford MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Sr Director Engineering in Alhambra CA
- Lean Manager-Continuous Improvement Manager in Milford NH
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Final Inspectors in Central Manchester CT
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Punch Press Programmer in Duluth GA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Buyer in Woburn MA
- Systems Development Co-op in Milford MA
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Receiving Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- Project Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Supply Chain Associate in Worcester MA
- EM Assembler III in Westboro MA
- Training Coordinator in Ashland MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Customer Support Representative in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- SI Assembler II in Nashua NH
- Service Delivery Manager in Minneapolis MN
- Post SMT Assembler in Westford MA
- Mechanical Assembler - 2nd Shift in Ashland MA
- Mechanical -Manufacturing Engineer in Woburn MA
- Lead Packaging Technician in Sutton MA
- Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Account Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Regional Account Executive MA in Marlborough MA
- Senior Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Senior Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Order Picker in Brooklyn Park MN
- Senior Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Senior Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Senior Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Materials and Production Planner in Tucker GA
- Regional Account Executive MN in Minneapolis MN
- Regional Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Regional Account Executive NJ in Vineland NJ
- Regional Account Executive NH in Nashua NH
- Account Manager MN in Minneapolis MN
- Account Manager GA in Suwanee GA
- Account Manager NJ in Vineland NJ
- Account Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Instrument Assembler II in Eden Prairie MN
- Material Handler in Marlborough MA
- Program Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Program Manager Suwanee GA in Suwanee GA
- Program Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Panel Builder in Duluth GA
- Sales Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Logistics Coordinator-Analyst in West Harrison NY
- Datron Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Drafter in Pendergrass GA
- Machine Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- NC Programmer in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Sterling MA
- Electrical Assembler in Sterling MA
- Fabrication Technician in Sterling MA
- Shipping & Receiving Technician in Sterling MA
- Research Engineering Co-Op Spring 2019 in Milford MA