Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are currently hiring a Demand Planner for a regular full-time assignment to join our team. This individual will be located in the Duluth, GA office. This could be a temp to hire role or a direct hire opportunity depending on interview and skill set.
This is a great opportunity with a competitive salary range.
The jobholder is responsible for tactical and/or operational planning of finished good. Manages the balance between the supply of components, target inventory levels, and timely delivery to customers without supervisory intervention.
- Translate the demand plan for finished goods into a supply plan and inventory plan.
- Leads the preparation of the S&OP process to come to an agreed long term and short term plan in line with the strategic defined KPI's.
- Load up an accurate supply plan into MPR system. Verifies the resulting purchase plan for material. Run MRP buying report to determine ordering requirements.
- Runs a Backlog report as needed (minimum bi-weekly) to ensure that there is enough supply either in stock or on order to support the Sales demand.
- Follow up with supply chain (whether its from another company, or with a 3rd party supplier) Planner will work with Purchasing Buyer to get material in house to meet the sales schedule and customer demand.
- Communicates component shortages and due dates to Manager as well as Customer Care representative.
- Challenges supply capabilities with counterparts (BE or Sac-3rd party buyer) will escalate to higher levels in product base to redirect product to the US.
- Decides on and implements changes in order priorities and analyze for the impact. Communicate the impact and decision to Manager.
- Gives feedback to Customer Care coordinator on progress of the schedule. Communicates and updates delivery schedules for the coming defined period.
- Approve new sales orders & assign delivery dates based on material availability.
- Review all open demand via Business Objects Report. Uses discretion and judgment as to which orders need priority.
- Attend weekly or semi weekly meetings with other team members to review the schedule, and provide input to ensure that the sales targets are met each month.
- Check the ASN each morning to see what has shipped from BE (for drop ships this will help identify what orders have indeed shipped and this can be communicated to account coordinator)
- Decides on late or early hours for work from home when contacting Belgium, based on needs of the business
- Recommends and implements inventory levels based on judgments made when analyzing data on product usage.
- University degree or equivalent by experience
- 3 - 5 years experience
- In depth knowledge of ERP and MRP system
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office package; Crystal reports, Access and Visual Basic are an asset
- Communication skills.
- Analytical, numerical and problem solving skills
- Stress resistant , able to coop with complexity
- Team player, ability to work in an international environment
- Will use discretion and judgment for order planning without supervisor intervention
- Support Manager in meeting required KPI's (inventory levels, on time deliveries)
- Run inventory reports to ensure inventory levels are in line with KPI's. These reports will also assist in determining what is in stock, so that communication to the account coordinator can be provided in order for them to release sales orders for shipping. Must plan this to meet on time delivery KPI. Based on order requirement will work from home in evening for placing or orders, and communicate with Belgium in early hours of day to insure shipment of product.
- This position regularly exercises independent judgment and discretion that can significantly impact the business by insuring products are available for customer orders.
If you would like your resume reviewed faster, please send a copy directly to Kyle Anderson at email@example.com
- Revenue Analyst in Lowell MA
- Customer Quality Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr Quality System Engineer in Eden Prairie MN
- Assembly Technician in Hollis NH
- Quality Engineer in Peterborough NH
- Internal Audit Analyst in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Embedded Software Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Sr. Hardware Engineer (2) in Alhambra CA
- FPGA Design Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Mechanical Designer in Marietta GA
- 5-axis CNC programmer in Manchester CT
- Customer Service Associate in Westford MA
- Civil Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Enterprise Sales Representative in Marlborough MA
- TIG Welder in Norcross GA
- Human Resources Generalist in Marlborough MA
- HR Generalist in Swedesboro NJ
- Assembly Tech in Alpharetta GA
- Hardware Insertion in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Part Time Receptionist in Lowell MA
- Sheet Metal Fabricator in Medway MA
- Warehouse Associate in Lexington MA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- Assembly Technician in Woburn MA
- Optical Engineer in MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in MA
- Failure Analysis Engineering Aide in Lincoln RI
- Medical Lab Tech in Norwood MA
- CNC Operator in Norcross GA
- Fabricator-Welder in Norcross GA
- CMM-Mechanical Inspector (1st & 2nd shift) in Woburn MA
- CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Sr. Quality Engineer in Jasper GA
- 3rd Shift QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Engineering Manager in Bozeman MT
- Systems-Electrical Engineer in Exeter NH
- Principal Diagnostics Engineer in MA
- Receptionist-Sales Support in Bartlett TN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Solidworks Designer in Concord NH
- Test Technician in Duluth GA
- Salesforce Admin in Norcross GA
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- CAD Designer in Duluth GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- PCB Assembler in Norcross GA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Bartlett TN
- Program Manager II in MA
- Warehouse Associate in Norwood MA
- Welder in Loganville GA
- Inspector in Franklin MA
- Finisher I in Memphis TN
- Industrial Controls Technician III in Olive Branch MS
- Administrative Assistant in Maple Grove MN
- Manual Lathe Operator in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Atlanta GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Tool & Die Maker in Atlanta GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- Project Manager in MA
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- SMT Operator - 1st Shift in Burnsville MN
- Senior CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Inspector in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- HR Specialist in Newton MA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Marlborough MA
- Plant Manager in Woburn MA
- Project Manager in Dacula GA
- Purchasing Agent in Dacula GA
- Lead CAD Drafter in Dacula GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- CNC Operator in West Deptford NJ
- Engineering Technicians in Andover MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Financial Assistant in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Site Quality Manager in Maple Grove MN
- General Laborer in West Deptford NJ
- Senior Electrical Systems Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Specialist in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector II - EM in Westborough MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Marketing Communication Associate in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in North Charleston SC
- CAD Designer in Arlington TN
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN