Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are currently hiring a Demand Planner for a regular full-time assignment to join our team. This individual will be located in the Duluth, GA office. This could be a temp to hire role or a direct hire opportunity depending on interview and skill set.
This is a great opportunity with a competitive salary range.
The jobholder is responsible for tactical and/or operational planning of finished good. Manages the balance between the supply of components, target inventory levels, and timely delivery to customers without supervisory intervention.
- Translate the demand plan for finished goods into a supply plan and inventory plan.
- Leads the preparation of the S&OP process to come to an agreed long term and short term plan in line with the strategic defined KPI's.
- Load up an accurate supply plan into MPR system. Verifies the resulting purchase plan for material. Run MRP buying report to determine ordering requirements.
- Runs a Backlog report as needed (minimum bi-weekly) to ensure that there is enough supply either in stock or on order to support the Sales demand.
- Follow up with supply chain (whether its from another company, or with a 3rd party supplier) Planner will work with Purchasing Buyer to get material in house to meet the sales schedule and customer demand.
- Communicates component shortages and due dates to Manager as well as Customer Care representative.
- Challenges supply capabilities with counterparts (BE or Sac-3rd party buyer) will escalate to higher levels in product base to redirect product to the US.
- Decides on and implements changes in order priorities and analyze for the impact. Communicate the impact and decision to Manager.
- Gives feedback to Customer Care coordinator on progress of the schedule. Communicates and updates delivery schedules for the coming defined period.
- Approve new sales orders & assign delivery dates based on material availability.
- Review all open demand via Business Objects Report. Uses discretion and judgment as to which orders need priority.
- Attend weekly or semi weekly meetings with other team members to review the schedule, and provide input to ensure that the sales targets are met each month.
- Check the ASN each morning to see what has shipped from BE (for drop ships this will help identify what orders have indeed shipped and this can be communicated to account coordinator)
- Decides on late or early hours for work from home when contacting Belgium, based on needs of the business
- Recommends and implements inventory levels based on judgments made when analyzing data on product usage.
- University degree or equivalent by experience
- 3 - 5 years experience
- In depth knowledge of ERP and MRP system
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office package; Crystal reports, Access and Visual Basic are an asset
- Communication skills.
- Analytical, numerical and problem solving skills
- Stress resistant , able to coop with complexity
- Team player, ability to work in an international environment
- Will use discretion and judgment for order planning without supervisor intervention
- Support Manager in meeting required KPI's (inventory levels, on time deliveries)
- Run inventory reports to ensure inventory levels are in line with KPI's. These reports will also assist in determining what is in stock, so that communication to the account coordinator can be provided in order for them to release sales orders for shipping. Must plan this to meet on time delivery KPI. Based on order requirement will work from home in evening for placing or orders, and communicate with Belgium in early hours of day to insure shipment of product.
- This position regularly exercises independent judgment and discretion that can significantly impact the business by insuring products are available for customer orders.
If you would like your resume reviewed faster, please send a copy directly to Kyle Anderson at email@example.com
- Buyer - Planner in Peabody MA
- Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Press Break Machine Operator in Peabody MA
- Electro Mechanical Assembler in Lowell MA
- Chemistry Technician I in Golden CO
- Controls Engineer in Mt. Washington KY
- Electronic Assembly Technician in Plymouth MN
- Estimator in Pendergrass GA
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- Assembly-Production Tech ERA in Golden CO
- Assembler, CT in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Inspector II - PCBA in Westborough MA
- Shipping & Recieving in Alpharetta GA
- Estimation Technician in Memphis TN
- CAD Modeler in Carrolton GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Inventory Clerk in Rochester NH
- Computer - Production Technician in Rochester NH
- Engineering Administrative Assistant in Westborough MA
- Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Material Handler III in Milford MA
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator in Billerica MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Machine Operator III in Bridgeport NJ
- Machine Operator I in Bridgeport NJ
- Payroll-HR Clerk in Millville NJ
- Credit Specialist in Memphis TN
- Material Handler (Production) 2-13 in Westborough MA
- Material Handler in Holliston MA
- EM Assembler in Holliston MA
- Hardware Insertion in Alpharetta GA
- Press Brake Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Warehouse - General Labor in Oxford MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Accounts Payable Specialist in Milford MA
- Test Operator in Nashua NH
- EM Assembler in Leominster MA
- Order Picker in Wilsonville OR
- Associate CMM Layout Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Equipment Operator 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Entry Level Staff Accountant in Golden CO
- Maintenance Mechanic in Maple Grove MN
- CNC Programmer in Leominster MA
- Document Control Specialist in North Billerica MA
- CNC Turning Machinist in Milford MA
- Accountant in Hudson MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Mechanics - 2nd and 3rd shifts in Lincoln RI
- Assembler-Kitter in Norwood MA
- Electrical Design Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Shipping and Receiving Supervisor in Westborough MA
- Custodian in Westborough MA
- Production Supervisor in Conyers GA
- Material Handler (Production) in Westborough MA
- Candidate Experience Coordinator in Manhattan NY
- Diesel Technician in Lilburn GA
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Controls Technician in Portland ME
- Manual Machinist in New Haven CT
- Engineer, Navigation Systems 18-0054 in Alhambra CA
- Sr Electrical Designer in Minneapolis MN
- IT Technician in Norcross GA
- Quality Engineer in Dover NH
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Advanced Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- 2nd Shift Production Supervisor in Brooklyn Park MN
- Endoscope Technician in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Operator- Assembly tech in Central Manchester CT
- Industrial Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Executive Assistant in Newton MA
- Logistics Clerk in Franklin MA
- Machine shop Lead - Supervisor in Central Manchester CT
- Preventative Maintenance Tech - NJ in Vineland NJ
- Optical Technician in Franklin MA
- Mechanical - Incoming Inspector in Hudson NH
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- EHS Technician - Environmental Health & Safety Tech in Maple Grove MN
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- Paint & Assembly Supervisor in Norcross GA
- Lab Analyst in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Hollis NH
- Production Support Technician- 18-0027 in Alhambra CA
- MOCVD Section Manager- 18-0011 in Alhambra CA
- Product Engineer in Milford NH
- Assembly & Automation Process Engineer in North Canton OH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Shrewsbury MA
- Electronics Technician in Framingham MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Bartlett TN
- Test Tech - 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Test Operator 2nd shift in Westboro MA
- Solder Assembler II-III 2nd shift in Westboro
- EM Assembler I-II (2nd Shift) in Westboro MA
- Test Operator - AOI -1st shift in Westboro MA
- Quality Inspector II - PCB in Westborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Production Supervisor in Shrewsbury MA