Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are currently hiring an Order Processor to join our team. This individual will be located in our Duluth GA office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains relationships and favorable contacts with assigned accounts
- Sets up new account information and resolves customer issues/problems, and owns problem/requests to fruition/conclusion.
- Acts as initial point of contact for sales orders.
- Gives priority to assigned accounts however will take any call that comes into center and starts process of solving the issue. Informs account manager of situation.
- Is proficient in SAP in all areas such as order entry, customer service, RMA, and can fill in for each position when customer demands increase.
- Delegates responsibilities for faster response to customer needs.
- Verifies pricing is correct and invoicing is done daily. Depending on customer satisfaction, is empowered to make pricing decisions within a range.
- Compiles pertinent information for and generating accurate configurations and customer/end user profiles in ERP system, recommends changes.
- Responsible to maintain a high level of product and program knowledge by reviewing and understanding written materials and utilization of SAP and partner/customer tools.
- Responsible for collecting and providing all required information for accurate order processing
- Responsible to maintain an industry leading customer satisfaction rating by providing timely professional and accurate responses to customer/partner/end user inquiries and requests.
- Escalates customer satisfaction issues to Customer Care Center Management and Operations Organization. Will manage meetings with cross functional groups and resolve issues related to customer satisfaction.
- Communicates on a regular basis with BDR sales teams regarding account issues, order status, shipment forecasts and opportunities. Responsible for promoting business philosophy business practices and core values to our customers and vendors.
- Accountable for order and sales KPI's per month.
- BA Degree preferred or AA degree with 5+ years of experience in a sales department with order and sales experience
- Effective interactions with personnel at all organizational levels.
- Must possess communication skills that allow interaction with upper level management as well as other levels with external and internal customers.
- Demonstrated independent management of day to day activities.
- Experience in a work environment requiring frequent change in strategies to meet changed needs.
- Experience in SAP system.
Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
If you feel like your skills and experience are a good match to this job opportunity please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Revenue Analyst in Lowell MA
- Customer Quality Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr Quality System Engineer in Eden Prairie MN
- Assembly Technician in Hollis NH
- Quality Engineer in Peterborough NH
- Internal Audit Analyst in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Embedded Software Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Sr. Hardware Engineer (2) in Alhambra CA
- FPGA Design Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Mechanical Designer in Marietta GA
- 5-axis CNC programmer in Manchester CT
- Customer Service Associate in Westford MA
- Civil Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Enterprise Sales Representative in Marlborough MA
- TIG Welder in Norcross GA
- Human Resources Generalist in Marlborough MA
- HR Generalist in Swedesboro NJ
- Assembly Tech in Alpharetta GA
- Hardware Insertion in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Part Time Receptionist in Lowell MA
- Sheet Metal Fabricator in Medway MA
- Warehouse Associate in Lexington MA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- Assembly Technician in Woburn MA
- Optical Engineer in MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in MA
- Failure Analysis Engineering Aide in Lincoln RI
- Medical Lab Tech in Norwood MA
- CNC Operator in Norcross GA
- Fabricator-Welder in Norcross GA
- CMM-Mechanical Inspector (1st & 2nd shift) in Woburn MA
- CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Sr. Quality Engineer in Jasper GA
- 3rd Shift QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Engineering Manager in Bozeman MT
- Systems-Electrical Engineer in Exeter NH
- Principal Diagnostics Engineer in MA
- Receptionist-Sales Support in Bartlett TN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Solidworks Designer in Concord NH
- Test Technician in Duluth GA
- Salesforce Admin in Norcross GA
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- CAD Designer in Duluth GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- PCB Assembler in Norcross GA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Bartlett TN
- Program Manager II in MA
- Warehouse Associate in Norwood MA
- Welder in Loganville GA
- Inspector in Franklin MA
- Finisher I in Memphis TN
- Industrial Controls Technician III in Olive Branch MS
- Administrative Assistant in Maple Grove MN
- Manual Lathe Operator in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Atlanta GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Tool & Die Maker in Atlanta GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- Project Manager in MA
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- SMT Operator - 1st Shift in Burnsville MN
- Senior CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Inspector in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- HR Specialist in Newton MA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Marlborough MA
- Plant Manager in Woburn MA
- Project Manager in Dacula GA
- Purchasing Agent in Dacula GA
- Lead CAD Drafter in Dacula GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- CNC Operator in West Deptford NJ
- Engineering Technicians in Andover MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Financial Assistant in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Site Quality Manager in Maple Grove MN
- General Laborer in West Deptford NJ
- Senior Electrical Systems Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Specialist in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector II - EM in Westborough MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Marketing Communication Associate in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in North Charleston SC
- CAD Designer in Arlington TN
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN