Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Mechanical Engineer -
Salary $70-$90k based on experience. MUST have CREO experience.
- Lead product ownership activities for equipment after having been developed by multi-national Research & Development department.
- Work across technical / technological departments to innovate equipment modifications and revisions to fulfill customer needs and company objectives.
- Work with multi-national engineering team to achieve consensus / concurrence, thereby ensuring globally-accepted product lines.
- Assist team members outside of areas of expertise (Strategic and Operational Purchasing, Sales Engineering, Project Engineering, Service, Spare Parts) to transfer knowledge and ensure the proper solutions are provided to our customers.
- Coordinate multiple projects within the areas of expertise.
- Specific Activities
- Create engineering models and drawings with associated BOMs utilizing Creo
- Properly place in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) database.
- Drive product improvement processes for areas of expertise, including creation of value proposition, definition of work, scheduling & prioritization of workload, and providing status updates.
- Participate in project start-up meetings and project reviews to ensure that customer requirements are fully understood and project team members are aware of equipment capabilities and limitations.
- Assist Project Management and Service to resolve equipment installation issues at the customer facility in a timely, high-paced environment.
- Work with Technical Documentation to produce user’s manuals, technical data sheets.
- Work with Technical Center Electrical engineers to specify proper hardware regarding electrical aspects of equipment product line, accounting for customer voltage requirements.
- Engineer solutions with Product Specialists to achieve needed equipment performance for aspects outside the original design requirements of the equipment.
- Work with Manufacturing, Quality, Strategic and Operational Purchasing team members to ensure compliance with design standards for equipment parts.
- Provide engineering estimates to support Sales Engineering and Service for customer Request For Quotations (RFQs) when modifications to equipment are needed prior to sale.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Actively reviewing current practices and principles, and recommending / implementing process improvements.
- Demonstrated critical thinking while working in and providing leadership to project teams.
- Proficient with Creo; additional experience with Solidworks preferred.
- Working knowledge of machine safeguarding principles.
- Ability to produce and revise documents using the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of PLM, SAP.
- Experience with food processing equipment preferred.
- Ability to travel approximately 10%
- Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor‘s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Agricultural Engineering.
- Ability to work multiple projects at one time.
- Detail-oriented with emphasis on quality, producibility of engineered solutions.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work under general supervision (self-directed) while managing priorities and resources.
- Displays mechanical aptitude and ingenuity in approach to difficult assignments.
- Committed to agreed-upon deadlines without compromise.
- Ability to handle heavy workloads at times with success.
- Ability to work effectively with international and interdisciplinary teams.
- Ability to conduct himself/herself in a professional and courteous manner in a commercial setting.
- Major Success Measurements
- Projects that are released on time, within budget, and successfully meet requirements.
- Development of strong working relationships with Sales and Mechanical Engineers, Project Managers and Product Specialists.
- Maintaining a highly level of quality and accuracy at peak productivity.
Physical Working Environment
- Office environment.
- Laboratory/shop environment.
- Occasional travel to vendor; poultry and/or meat processing facilities
- Electrical Assembly Technician in Norcross GA
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- EM Assembler II (2nd Shift) in Westboro MA
- SMT Operator III in Westboro MA
- Material Handler (Production) 10-23-19 in Westborough MA
- Product Design Engineer in St. Pauls NC
- Test Technician Supervisor in Tucker GA
- Refurbish Technician in Norcross GA
- Controls Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Taunton MA
- Material Handler in MA
- Administrative Assistant in Hopkinton MA
- 2nd shift CNC Lathe Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Test Technician in Natick MA
- Administrative Assistant in Milford MA
- Customer Service Representative in Cottage Grove MN
- RMA Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Android Software Engineer in Fort Worth TX
- Principal Systems Engineer in Eden Prairie MN
- Machinist - 2nd Shift in Newton MA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Mobile AL
- Manufacturing Engineer I in Memphis TN
- Machine Operator in Salem NH
- Sr Engineer II in Elkton MD
- Systems Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Somersworth NH
- Lab Assistant I in Mobile AL
- Senior Accountant in Lowell MA
- Mechanical Design Project Lead in Duncan SC
- CAD Drafter in Cumming GA
- Graphic Designer in DULUTH GA
- Warehouse Associate in DULUTH GA
- Receiving-Packaging Tech in Memphis TN
- Accounts Payable Coordinator in Milford MA
- Production Tech in Marlborough MA
- Sr Technician in Manchester NH
- Welder-MIG-TIG in Alpharetta GA
- AWS Certified MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Production Control Planner in Newton MA
- Material Handler (Production) 10-17-19 in Westborough MA
- Sr Mechanical Inspector in Bedford MA
- Finisher in Memphis TN
- Medical Technician in Warner Robins GA
- Sr Accounting Manager in Concord NH
- 2nd Shift Equipment Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- Accounts Recievable Clerk in Gainesville GA
- Accounts Payable Clerk in Gainesville GA
- Accounts Payable Admin in Lowell MA
- Assembly Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Desktop Support Technician in Merrimack NH
- Quality Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Quality-Weld Inspector in Duluth GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Memphis TN
- Production Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Equipment Operator 3rd Shift in Jefferson GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Waltham MA
- 3rd Shift Braid Operator in Manchester NH
- Design Engineer in Spartanburg SC
- Deburrer in Plymouth MA
- Controller in Memphis TN
- Validation Engineer in Fall River MA
- Material Coordinator in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Boylston MA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Maintenance Manager in Hayward CA
- Grinding Machine Operator in Los Alamitos CA
- Fabricator - Weld Cleanup in Lawrenceville GA
- Industrial Engineer in Chaska MN
- Electrical Test Technician in Waltham MA
- Quality Engineer in Bloomington MN
- Order Puller 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Documentation Specialist-Tech Writer in Natick MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Site Quality Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Sr Design Electrical Engineer in Bedford MA
- Data Entry in Memphis TN
- EM Assembler in Malborough MA
- Supplier Compliance Analyst in Newnan GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Taunton MA
- Production Inspector in Nashua NH
- Manufacturing Engineer in MA
- Software Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Medical Technologist in Mobil AL
- Service Center Rep in Tampa FL
- Synthesis Operator, 1st Shift in Taunton MA
- Forklift Driver-2nd Shift in Dahlonega GA
- Systems Tech II in MA
- Depot Repair Tech in Duluth GA
- Polisher in Plymouth MA
- MDR Project Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Roller Flex Operator - 1st shift in Lebanon NH
- Roller Polisher- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Grind Operator- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Senior Systems Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Customer Service Admin in Duluth GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Sr. Systems Engineer in Marlborough MA
- TIG-Pipe Welder in Flowery Branch GA