Our client is currently seeking candidates for the position of Maintenance Mechanic / Technician in Forest Park, Georgia. This client is a worldwide leader in the packaging materials industry and has a direct hire opportunity available. We are seeking a highly motivated, knowledgeable and experienced maintenance technician to work and grow within our maintenance team.
- To safely and efficiently troubleshoot mechanical systems that includes hydraulic, pneumatic, power transmission, and conveyor systems.
- Use hand tools, power tools, welders, cutting torches, fabrication equipment, electrical testing equipment and computers.
- Be available to work all shifts as well as weekends, call-ins, holidays and overtime as necessary.
- BHS corrugated experience is preferred.
- Must have 2-4 years of direct industrial technician and mechanical experience in a manufacturing environment.
- You must have your own tools
- Experience in a corrugated facility is preferred but not required.
- Experience using a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) is preferred but not required.
- Have a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience.
Forest Park: 4 Openings - 2 Mechanics and 2 Electricians
- Maintenance Mechanic B - $22.04
- Maintenance Mechanic A - $26.14
- Technician (Electrician) - $32.29
- Two different shifts are available: 7AM-7PM or 7PM-7AM rotating to result in 3 day weekends every other week.