Our Client in the Gainesville, GA area is in need of a Maintenance Multi-Craft specialist who will be reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager. This job entails Plant/facility technical, electronic, mechanical maintenance, troubleshooting, preventative maintenance.
This position pays $22/hr - $27/hr based on experience and is direct hire.
- Place safety first.
- Hydraulic troubleshooting and support
- Assist with installation, start-up, and maintenance of plant/facility electrical equipment and control systems, with particular emphasis on troubleshooting PLC-based control systems.
- Read an interpret schematics and piping diagrams
- Install and align power transmissions
- Perform lubrication procedures maintaining high standards of cleanliness
- PLC and HMI/operator interface configurations and minor/low-level changes such as adding new alarms, adding timers or other methods to eliminate problems from bouncing input contacts and other “noisy” input signals.
- Assist operating and maintenance departments in selecting and standardizing equipment, software, device upgrades, drivers and interfaces to improve equipment operation and control system reliability.
- Provide written documentation of changes to control systems engineers and notifications to all maintenance employees when significant changes are made to control systems so that troubleshooters on all shifts are aware of recent changes.
- Communicate within department, and with other technical specialists in IT and plant engineering departments, as needed to resolve problems that are beyond your ability to correct.
- Contact equipment suppliers for technical support, as needed.
- Support the day to day operations in all
- Minimum 5 years experience of hands on industrial experience with control systems and mechanical.
- Willingness to work any shift
- Associates degree in electrical/electronic technology field preferred, or equivalent experience
- Ability to communicate in English; Good verbal communications skills is a plus.