The DAVIS Companies has partnered with a leading valve manufacturer located in St. Paul, MN. They are seeking an experienced Plant Maintenance Mechanic to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a wide range of experience in maintaining machines and equipment throughout the plant.
Responsibilities of Plant Maintenance Mechanic:
- Diagnose and repair problems with all building and production equipment.
- Perform all required preventative maintenance on production and building equipment.
- Ability to trouble-shoot mechanical and electrical problems
- Ability to read blueprints and electrical, mechanical and hydraulic schematics
- Design and build equipment to assist in maintenance and repair
- Ability to perform welding, pipe fitting, carpentry and electrical duties
- Working knowledge of HVAC a plus
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Strong written and communication skills
- Basic PC skills.
- Three to four years experience in mechanical maintenance function.